comedians

SuperSheep

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stewart Lee's standup has me pissing myself (almost literally at Edinburgh Fringe one year, I didn't plan my toilet breaks very well).

I'd also vote for Jon Richardson because he's basically me but famous.

EDIT: And Tim Minchin, not just for the comedy songs either, some of the more personal/sombre stuff is done exceptionally well.

People wot I can't stand: Al Murray, Andy Parsons (Hi, I'm going to make an exceptionally obvious joke), Russell Howard (Hi, I present funny things to you, but my own jokes are basically just SHOUTING IN STUPID VOICES HAHAHA AREN'T I FUNNY. PS look at my steroid arms!) and errrm, some Canadian/American woman who keeps appearing on these panel shows who's only joke is basically to mention celebrity names. Oh and yes 'Keith Lemon' and his various guises.

Les Dawson was amazing.

Currently I like Milton Jones, Paul Merton, Greg Davies, Dara O Briain, Reg D Hunter, Ed Byrne and Stewart Francis.

My personal dislikes : Sarah Millican, Russell Howard, Russell Brand, Adam Hill

Jim Jeffries & Frankie Boyle - seen both live & well worth it. Made sure I sat absolutely nowhere near the front mind! Frankie had successfully sued the Daily Mirror the day before for calling him a racist, so he was in a particularly good mood

Russell Brand is totally different in tone/content to those 2 but he was excellent too. Jon Richardson also.

Archived