championship play-off final.

SuperSheep

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate Zaha so much. Yeah, he was good today but he's so overrated it's unreal. Now you've got both commentators and fans who only watch the Play-Off final saying he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Seems a bit harsh to hate him just cos a bunch of ****** are hyping him up to high heaven (thats not easy to say).

Judging from the interviews I've seen with him, he seems like a decent youngster who's not overly cocky and genuinely wanted to do everything he could for Palace before his transfer. Showed in his performance too.

Massive summer ahead for Holloway, he's got to pull some unbelievable signings off if he's gonna get them competitive in the prem

Have to say have never seen from Palace and Watford such a display of play acting, simulation, theatrics and unsporting behaviour as I did this afternoon, it was shocking, if I had to pick one incident out of the multitude it was about 10 minutes from the end a Palace player in Watfords half was writhing around in agony on the floor, the referree refused to blow up, eventually the ball got kicked out by a Palace player after about 2 minutes of play then the guy just got up as though nothing had happened. 

I'm happy for my Grandad.. Palace back in the PL..

Got to say though, Cardiff, Hull and Palace are absolutely nowhere near as good as the 3 that came down.. They're all going to really struggle in the PL..

I'd be suprised if any of them get past 33 points unless they all go out and buy 6 or 7 quality players..

The worst 3 teams to go up in history of the PL IMO.. They're all better than our Derby side though which makes me angry and disappointed..

Seems a bit harsh to hate him just cos a bunch of ****** are hyping him up to high heaven (thats not easy to say).

Judging from the interviews I've seen with him, he seems like a decent youngster who's not overly cocky and genuinely wanted to do everything he could for Palace before his transfer. Showed in his performance too.

Massive summer ahead for Holloway, he's got to pull some unbelievable signings off if he's gonna get them competitive in the prem

Whilst I don't doubt this, the main thing I dislike about him is how selfish he is on the pitch. There were occasions today (and in pretty much every game I've seen him) where he just tries to do too much and ends up losing the ball when other players were giving him simple options. I just get the impression from him (only on the pitch, it must be said) that he puts himself above the team at times, he wants to win the game, no-one else, that sort of thing. I may be completely wrong, of course, but that's the impression I get.

As for the hype around him, obviously he's not in control of that. That was more of a dig at plastic football fans who watch one game (the play-off final) and then are saying things like "Zaha will be a great signing for United" or "Zaha is definitely worth 15m". These are the same people who refuse to watch any football in a lower division than the Premiership because it's "just hoofball" or whatever.

Archived