championship play-off final.

SuperSheep

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm glad it ain't 'us'..

Of course you are.

You ask any of the 35000 Watford fans at the final today whether they would sooner their team contain no loanees and have finished midtable and I wonder how many would say yes.

Let's stick to the facts eh and they are that Watford have done everything by the rule book.

You say they've cheated and you are wrong.

I'm sorry, I'll go and find a corner and think about this awful crime I've committed, an opinion.

But it's not cheating. So if we did this gotta shed load of foreign loans and won promotion, would you not celebrate would you not be happy.

It's like people moaning at citeh buying everyone and complaining that they've bought the league. You wouldn't moan if it was your club.

I'm sorry, I'll go and find a corner and think about this awful crime I've committed, an opinion.

It's not an opinion. You have stated that Watford have cheated and the facts are that they haven't.

Unless of course you can find anything that backs up your opinion.

It's not an opinion. You have stated that Watford have cheated and the facts are that they haven't.

Unless of course you can find anything that backs up your opinion.

and if you use the scroll button on your mouse (unless your on a phone :D) I said in the post afterwards that it was my opinion. The statement was wronge, granted. But a opinion is NEVER wronge.

and if you use the scroll button on your mouse (unless your on a phone :D) I said in the post afterwards that it was my opinion. The statement was wronge, granted. But a opinion is NEVER wronge.

Maybe you should have said;

"In my opinion, the rule is unfair and should be changed".

What you did say was;

"In my opinion, they cheated".

That opinion is wrong because they did not cheat. Therefore, your opinion was wrong.

Whilst they didn't cheat, I do still think it's a little underhanded.

Of course, I wouldn't have this opinion if if Derby were to do it :p It would be a lot more satisfying to do it with all of our own players though.

Archived