Your favorite Pride Park goal

PrivateDerby

Not really one goal but always remember this game for how we played. The link up and running off the ball. The goals (not inc the peno) all showed this and I loved watching it.

When Lee Carsley sprints through and scores a goal like that you know it's been a great day! Class performance.

Easy Easy Easy

How good is the commentary for that goal, Graham Richards's voice and words stick with me like no other commentator. 

So much passion but still so eloquent.

If only we could find someone else like him now for Radio Derby.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my phone so can't link it but can somebody post the footage of 'Derby 3-0 Forest' (on youtube)

north stand mentioned the first but all 3 are great goals. Beautiful passing and unstoppable finishes.

Mwah!! X

Shefki Kuqi against Middlesbrough in 5-1 win. Funny goal but to travel there and see your team score five goals was awesome. Probably won't see anything like that again.

Best goal at Pride Park... thread fail.

has to be Stylian Petrov's first time lob of Carroll in 2008 when Villa beat us about 6-4.

although the third imaginary goal we scored was pretty special too.

6-0, don't be daft we struggled to score 1 let alone 4!!!!

Oh dear! lolz

Although, I don't know how old you are, so you may not have been there. Just to explain, that day was as notorious for mexican waves and "let's pretend we scored a goal" as it was for anything else.

I think we scored 4 imaginary goals...... I WAS being daft....

Oh dear! lolz

Although, I don't know how old you are, so you may not have been there. Just to explain, that day was as notorious for mexican waves and "let's pretend we scored a goal" as it was for anything else.

I think we scored 4 imaginary goals...... I WAS being daft....

i was, been all bar a few home games since about 2000! Many here and there before that as well, we were ***** that season. The Mexican wave was enjoyable, so too the "lets pretend we scored a goal". Shows how pathetic things were!!!

Archived