Your favorite Pride Park goal

PrivateDerby

Has to be St Bucko's goal against the red-dogs for me... I remember the stand shaking so much I thought the stadium might take some structural damage...

I remember thinking that. Dont think I've ever seen a goal celebrated so wildly at Pride Park. Ground was shaking

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame my American phone for the spelling of the title, although I should have known better...

I wasn't criticising the title. I was criticising the poster who suggested that the thread was about the 'best' goal at PPS whereas you had clearly stated that it was 'favorite/favourite'.

My favourite was an unspectacular tap-in with a handball in the lead-up, but under the circumstances it didn't matter.

Mart poom's header

Amazing goal. The cameras didn't pick it up, but what was so special was that he ran from his own box all the way into ours without breaking stride and then met the header to perfection. Unstoppable.

But I'd like to say either of Miles' injury time winners against the trees, even if it adn't been for that excuse for a ref Atwell.

So instead I think I'll say any of England's four in the international against Mexico:

Brilliant to have a full international at the Pride Park. And what must be the ground that the full international team has the best record at of any in the country. Reminds me of Cloughie getting the boys to play in the full England kit.

Two favourites, both by defenders...

Jake Buxton last minute winner vs Forest after coming on for our injured captain - Brilliant.

Also one I don't think has been mentioned but Darren Moore against Saints at our place early first game that put us 3-1 up on aggregate.

Archived