New to the East Midlands

Good day everyone,

as the title suggests I am new to the area and missing my football.Formerly from London and an Arsenal fan,I have grown a little disillusioned with the cost of the Premier League and obviously the money it costs on top of that to travel down to London.

So now I am looking for a local team to support.I live nearer Leicester than Derby but I can't stand the place,so theyre out of the question.Nottingham is further up the road than Derby for me so I am looking into coming to watch The Rams next season.How does the price structure work for season tickets at Pride Park,and is there any sort of discount if I bought the Wife one too? Will I even be able to get one etc? I have been there before as an away fan and thought it was one of the nicer stadiums,plus easy parking (Just outside the Railway Depot) although it would be better to find somewhere even closer to the ground if possible.

Anyway,thanks for your time.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good choice at the right time mate. Next seasons going to be nasty (in a good way) You will have no problem at all getting a season ticket, gone are those days...

I don't know about prices as it all depends on where you sit, if I had a wife I'd probably be looking at getting one in the West Stand but it depends on what sort of 'atmosphere' you want.

Good luck.

Good day everyone,

as the title suggests I am new to the area and missing my football.Formerly from London and an Arsenal fan,I have grown a little disillusioned with the cost of the Premier League and obviously the money it costs on top of that to travel down to London.

So now I am looking for a local team to support.I live nearer Leicester than Derby but I can't stand the place,so theyre out of the question.Nottingham is further up the road than Derby for me so I am looking into coming to watch The Rams next season.How does the price structure work for season tickets at Pride Park,and is there any sort of discount if I bought the Wife one too? Will I even be able to get one etc? I have been there before as an away fan and thought it was one of the nicer stadiums,plus easy parking (Just outside the Railway Depot) although it would be better to find somewhere even closer to the ground if possible.

I don't think the missus will get a discount but they do good deals for kids. The tickets will be reasonably priced compared to Arsenal. Try the West stand or the East stand. If your buying per game then the prices change depending on who we play.

Good day everyone,

What sort of atmosphere are you after? Will you join in with chants or would you prefer to have abit of noise or be in one of the quieter areas?

if you PM (personal message) me I will tell you where to park for free near the ground. There isn't a discount for two season tickets, however if you buy one and your wife wants to come ooccasionally, you get 'bring a friend' offers 3 or 4 times a season.

Thanks for the replies.As far as the atmosphere goes,I like to have a bit of a sing-along with the best of them,whether it's true or not,we like to believe we're the difference as fans.

I might have to pay per game then as the missus likes to come along,and she enjoys the whole thing as much as me,but I have only ever heard her join in with a chorus of "Who are ya" and that was vSpurs,and very embarrassed I was too.

Thanks for the replies.As far as the atmosphere goes,I like to have a bit of a sing-along with the best of them,whether it's true or not,we like to believe we're the difference as fans.

I might have to pay per game then as the missus likes to come along,and she enjoys the whole thing as much as me,but I have only ever heard her join in with a chorus of "Who are ya" and that was vSpurs,and very embarrassed I was too.

was she pointing towards you , as she sang ?

happens to me all the time..

You could look at the half season ticket things, you get to choose 12 games, and if you wanted to go to any more, you could just pay as normal?

Or even get yourself a full one and the wife could have a half one?

With regards to location in the ground if you want abit of atmosphere, you want to go east stand, towards the south east corner

Archived