New to the East Midlands

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can assure you i'm quite genuine.We live in Loughborough and while it's slightly closer to Nottingham as the crow flies,I won't be supporting them,too much hassle to park for a start,and I don't particularly like Nottingham.

The 12 game's thing looks pretty good if you can just select who you want to see.Do these go on sale as soon as the fixture list is out?

As for the German "Ich Verstehe nur bahnhof" ;)

I can assure you i'm quite genuine.We live in Loughborough and while it's slightly closer to Nottingham as the crow flies,I won't be supporting them,too much hassle to park for a start,and I don't particularly like Nottingham.

The 12 game's thing looks pretty good if you can just select who you want to see.Do these go on sale as soon as the fixture list is out?

As for the German "Ich Verstehe nur bahnhof" ;)

Something about a train station.

If you like watching home games devoid of any atmosphere then Derby's the team for you :)

Welcome to Derby. All right, Loughborough, but there's a branch of the Derby County Supporters Club there so that still counts.

I speak fluent Rammstein so can act as an interpreter when it comes to dealing with the hoi-polloi you find on this website.

Season ticket prices vary dependent upon where you sit, but there are 5 categories. varying in price between £280 and £560, so even if you went for the more expensive option to sit with the lords, ladies and utch, you would still get two tickets for less than you would pay for one at Arsenal.

http://tickets.wearederby.com/seasontickets/pricing/

Am sure there is some kind of scam going on, next thing you know he'll be asking for cash to be sent to a Nigerian bank account

Would just read to me the number on the front of your card please :rolleyes:

Had a little stroll around Pride Park on Tuesday.Nice ground,I think I might start with a membership and watch as many as I can get to to start with,and then have a look at the half-season tickets a bit later.

BTW How's your rivalry with Leicester? I know Forest are the main enemy,but do you have higher stakes against Leicester after the Forest derby?

Welcome to Derby. All right, Loughborough, but there's a branch of the Derby County Supporters Club there so that still counts.

I speak fluent Rammstein so can act as an interpreter when it comes to dealing with the hoi-polloi you find on this website.

Season ticket prices vary dependent upon where you sit, but there are 5 categories. varying in price between £280 and £560, so even if you went for the more expensive option to sit with the lords, ladies and utch, you would still get two tickets for less than you would pay for one at Arsenal.

http://tickets.wearederby.com/seasontickets/pricing/

Cheers my man!

Had a little stroll around Pride Park on Tuesday.Nice ground,I think I might start with a membership and watch as many as I can get to to start with,and then have a look at the half-season tickets a bit later.

BTW How's your rivalry with Leicester? I know Forest are the main enemy,but do you have higher stakes against Leicester after the Forest derby?

Vast majority of Derby fans dont care about Leicester at all.

But they always beat us and beat us in the 94 play off final, so there are reasons to dislike them.

I live in Leicestershire myself (and used to represent Leicestershire in one particular sport) so I am friendly with many Leicester fans. For that reason, I like Derby to beat them. Today gave me hours of potential future belly-laughs.

Archived