1st Visit to PP.....

GPKiernan

Definitely Matlock Bath rather than Matlock. Two very different places!

Does anyone else live here i wouldn't recomend matlock bath to anyone. It's a dump only worth a visit in late september / october ffs!!!! Ashbourne, Dove dale, Manifold valley, Buxton, Bakewell are all far better. By all means go to Matlock Bath but what is there apart from a couple of crappy arcades????

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else live here i wouldn't recomend matlock bath to anyone. It's a dump only worth a visit in late september / october ffs!!!! Ashbourne, Dove dale, Manifold valley, Buxton, Bakewell are all far better. By all means go to Matlock Bath but what is there apart from a couple of crappy arcades????

There's the Heights of Abraham chairlift thingie and also the river/stream whatever it is as well, there's some chip shops as well I seem to remember as well, what more can you want lol

There's the Heights of Abraham chairlift thingie and also the river/stream whatever it is as well, there's some chip shops as well I seem to remember as well, what more can you want lol

The aquarium Sewell and is the peak mining museum still open (oh and a shopping outlet place too if you like that kind of thing)

Derbyshire has some lovely places, better men than I could tell you where.

I have always been interested, why have done got such a vast following from Ireland? always surprised me. 

Although a Derby man myself,many in my area worked on the railway in the past and Rams allegiance has passed down the generations.

Archived