Lee Grant

sage

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good signing but it annoyed me that Clough said grant was our number one target, hoping he wasnt being too literal, Im hoping for at least a Burke or Russell type signing to show me the board are being serious, then I will agree that Rush is serious.

Good signing but it annoyed me that Clough said grant was our number one target, hoping he wasnt being too literal, Im hoping for at least a Burke or Russell type signing to show me the board are being serious, then I will agree that Rush is serious.

Maybe he meant number 1 as in the number 1 shirt?

Why not a number one target? He cost Burnley £1m 3 seasons ago and has just won player of the season over Charlie Austin. He could be a class player and make all the difference next season. How many more points would we have this season with a solid consistant keeper? We'd more than likely be in the play-offs...

Why not a number one target? He cost Burnley £1m 3 seasons ago and has just won player of the season over Charlie Austin. He could be a class player and make all the difference next season. How many more points would we have this season with a solid consistant keeper? We'd more than likely be in the play-offs...

Because the goalkeeping department isn't where we need strenghening the most, we now how 7 keepers, so we need to soft at least 2, it reminds me of the situation when Man City had 8 strikers. Our priority should be a striker who is actually capable of scoring goals and a good right midfielder if that isn't painfully obvious.

I am also not impugning Grant, he's obviously a very good keeper I just think our number one target should be a striker because its obvious Sammon and Martin are not the answers to our problems, I can only hope we sign a Will Grigg or a Johnny Russel when Tyson and Robinson go.

So I persume Legzdins, Fielding and Atkins all going, and Deeney, Morch, Etheredge and Grant all staying?

I wouldn't mind seeing Deeney go, Morch would be around 20 come pre-season and with him sitting on the bench would be good experience, especially if we are to get a loan in anyway should anything happen to Grant.

Fielding to Birmingham + Burke coming our way

Baptise

Vaughan

Grant

Martin

Forsyth

That doesn't excite me too much, replace Vaughan with Russell and Martin with Grigg, and Forsyth with Cresswell who is a FREE!!! There's a play off team.

Archived