FIFA 14

SuperSheep

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody plays as Derby online, it's all Barca, Real, Bayern Zzzzz

Oh.

I'd hoped it wasn't all just stupid kids picking the best teams every time thus rendering the whole thing soulless, missing out on the joys of actually achieving a victory by playing well as opposed to simply using players who have a 80% chance to score with every shot.

Some of the best, least precictable games of Fifa are those with 2 really rubbish teams.

FIFA ratings are always out of date effectively at Derby's level

To increase an attribute in any area you need good evidence of the player showing that level of skill

Along side a system that says a good player in this league is effectively limited to 70's because above 70 is worthy of the prem so why aren't they in the prem?

I used to be a FIFA reviewer back when I was a student and had free time, overalls are hidden till release and you only get good stats if it's a widely known player

Don't expect anything to change

I still have contact so I might try and verify that database linked earlier for those interested

The big problem I had with FIFA is the ability of lower league players got poor so fast that to have good passing you practically had to be a champions league team and if you ever played below championship level your goalie Would be second choice to Robbie Savage!

I know my info is old but FIFA has never changed.

Oh.

I'd hoped it wasn't all just stupid kids picking the best teams every time thus rendering the whole thing soulless, missing out on the joys of actually achieving a victory by playing well as opposed to simply using players who have a 80% chance to score with every shot.

Some of the best, least precictable games of Fifa are those with 2 really rubbish teams.

don't you find low ranked teams boring? There's nothing special about any of the players unless they have pace, unlike higher rated teams where at least they will have good passing etc

I liked playing random teams, 5 star teams get so boring quickly and the games are just predictable. Play the 1/2 star teams and pass it out wide to your winger and find out he's got 42 pace and can't pass. It's a learning curve the entire game, keeps it interesting.

In online divisions the teams are matched

e.g. Forest and Accrington Stanley

I ain't stupid. Takes longer to find games, you play as Derby, go back into the game and chances are you will meet the same player again, happened so many times. Try finding games with 2 star teams, you can have a nap whilst you wait.

They should either remove all 5 star teams from the game or all the teams under 3 stars.

Wasn't the beta created in May and they took the Head to Head ratings and slowly over the months transferred players to different teams keeping the same ratings. It will throw some people off because a lot of those ratings will probably be correct but 2 or 3 will be a lot different. Grant is one that will be around 70.He performed very well last season and from my experience of ultimate team getting a player of the season means like at least +3 to your overall. Hughes is a difficult one as he deserves a 71 imo  but because he's only 18 and not on loan from a top 4 club if you compare him against the other 18 years old the game he would stand out on the game.

Also if anyone did regular updates every week to their fifa they would have noticed 2 weeks after the game came out 7 players went up which shows that they thought they underrated them.

Coutts -66>69

Jacobs-64>67

Keogh-69>72

Buxton-64>67

Hughes-60>66

Hendrick-67>69

Ledgzens-65>67

The picture you have showed us whether its real or not is what the ratings are now on fifa 13 head to head for those players. Also I have been told that 4/5 of U21 lads are on the game which are not shown in the picture.

I just hope they don't underrate Bennett's pace and give him an 82-84 he would be a really good bronze.

I didn't take the picture nor do I have the beta, but someone has the FIFA 14 beta on Twitter (Like a lot of people do) so I asked him to show the Derby squad etc.

He also shown a lot of other clubs and their players have completely different raitings to those on FIFA 13, so who knows.

also, there is room to scroll down to more players, so thats where the U21 players are.

I didn't take the picture nor do I have the beta, but someone has the FIFA 14 beta on Twitter (Like a lot of people do) so I asked him to show the Derby squad etc.

He also shown a lot of other clubs and their players have completely different raitings to those on FIFA 13, so who knows.

also, there is room to scroll down to more players, so thats where the U21 players are.

isn't a lot of the leagues and teams still missing. Anyway the Webapp is released on the 15th and we can check derby's then.

Do you have ps3 or xbox by the way.

Archived