Has it been a good season to be a Rams fan

Curtains

Its been about the same as last year, but maybe this season will be remembered for......

Alberts graphs

Steves poems

Boycies puns

Bris's moaning

B4s optimism

Daveo's poo

Eddies Old Reliable

Gritstones Likes

Junior boycies defection to man utd

The barmaid

Horse meat

Frasier

Badgeman

The Ram

Ladyrams recipes

Buttheads 5" double refractor

Etc etc

Oh, and there was some football too

( good title for a book, that)

Hehehe, that made me laugh Ramnut, especially 'Daveos poo' which I fully agree with ;-)

I'd give your post a like but I'm on me mobile so unfortunately I can't.

Booooooo!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we win on saturday it will be down to 5 point with 5 games left i still think we can make the play offs this season, and we meet forest at wembley or we beat them at the shitty ground and at pp.

It WILL be will it? Erm, no. Not if Brighton beat Leicester and Forest beat Blackpool, it'll be 7 points just like it is now.

You remember "many" of our goals? Even if you remember all of them, that's not "many". I think I can remember all of our shots that season (my favourite being Darren Moore's bicycle kick which went out for a throw in).

As for who we played well against...that's Newcastle, Pompey, United and Liverpool. The other games were all woeful.

Crikey, that season is memorable. I can't forget it. It still keeps me up at night.

chelsea at home we played well and got much less than deserved. remember kenny miller had a great goal ruled out which was never offside - summed our season up really

also, there is a real possibility given our run in that we could maybe, MAYBE JUST sneak 6th if we carry on our good form and results go in our favour. Its UNLIKELY but not IMPOSSIBLE. 

but we'll probably go on a typical $h1t€ run and end up below mid table, you lot decide :) 

Well my obsessed 10 year old went on the BBC predictor site and based on us winning all remaining games we sneaked into 6th on the last game a total of 7 times out of 10 he did it, changing the scores for other games each time.

So all we have to do is win our remaining games............................

Easy

Up The Rams!

chelsea at home we played well and got much less than deserved. remember kenny miller had a great goal ruled out which was never offside - summed our season up really

If you think that summed up our season in that we didn't get what we deserved, then I'd strongly disagree. These things balance themselves out over a season and it's no coincidence that one of the few things some fans remember from that season were the games when we were unlucky. But every team has a couple of those matches every season. For me, 11 points was generous.

If you think that summed up our season in that we didn't get what we deserved, then I'd strongly disagree. These things balance themselves out over a season and it's no coincidence that one of the few things some fans remember from that season were the games when we were unlucky. But every team has a couple of those matches every season. For me, 11 points was generous.

i didnt mean that we didnt get what we deserved that season, just that in those situations nothing goes for you and you have to make your own luck something we didnt do at all and deservedly got hammered week in week out.

although a personal highlight for me from that season was andy todds diving header opening day vs pompey

Archived