Leeds United v Derby County

Boycie

F*cking get in.

What a result, anyone see Nigel at the end? Never seen him like that before after a game, proper passion!

JAKE BUXTON'S A FOOTBALL GENIUS!

He did look happy i wonder if mostyn saw him.

1-0 and you fcuked it up 1-0 and you fcuked it 1-0 and you fcuked it up 1-0 and you fcuked it up¡¡¡¡

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah they normally have some ******** spouting sh1te , when they actually have an intelligent footballer to give his opinions, they cut to the credits without Barker saying a word. He looked taken aback too.

Still **** Sky coverage , very poor first half and a bit of smash and grab for once for Derby but hey whos complaining?

We beat the dirties for 9th time out of 9. Most of those times Leeds have been above us in the table. This must be the biggest hoodoo ever.

3 wins on the trot now, but weve left it too late for a play off surge. In truth I dont really think we have the quality especially up front.

Well said pete.

Two dreadful sides, point probably would have been a fair result but who gives a f*ck when it's Leeds and Warnock.

Christ we need to get some players in though, was such an uninspiring performance/game.

ffs ekr we won stop looking at it in real terms and put some rose tinted glasses on.

Good to get the win. The two strikers need to offer more. Another game we have relied on the goals coming from elsewhere. Buxton is just fantastic at heading/scoring from headers. We have some really easy fixtures coming up. 

Ipswich

Barnsley 

Peterborough 

Millwall 

Are all must win games. 

Two dreadful sides, point probably would have been a fair result but who gives a f*ck when it's Leeds and Warnock.

Christ we need to get some players in though, was such an uninspiring performance/game.

It was a typical championship game. Excellent away performance built on commitment, hard work and tucking away the chances when they came. Got a bit of luck when they hit the bar twice, but then Jacobs was well inside the area when the ref decided he was outside, so swings and roundabouts.

I thought it was quite exciting. 

how about barker, hughes, ward and brayford to improve the quality? With roberts and bryson we've just won away with half the first eleven missing. Not a bad effort.

It was a typical championship game. Excellent away performance built on commitment, hard work and tucking away the chances when they came. Got a bit of luck when they hit the bar twice, but then Jacobs was well inside the area when the ref decided he was outside, so swings and roundabouts.

Well said vulcan end.

We moan when we lose and play well, now we moan when we win and play poo.....can't win sometimes.

Although I think the ref did us a favour not giving the second pen, with our record from the spot recently.

Delighted to have got the win. No real quality bar McCormack's goal but great defending and honest endeavour. Better second half and in the end a deserved victory. We must get two new strikers though - we still have one who isn't fit and one who is an athlete not a footballer.

Can only assume Mason's got a lot of homework this Easter! Also playing Jacobs is like giving the ballboy a go.

p.s. I hope Warnock chokes on his Kinder Surprise.

how about barker, hughes, ward and brayford to improve the quality? With roberts and bryson we've just won away with half the first eleven missing. Not a bad effort.

True, was thinking more in attacking areas cos we really do lack a threat when Ward doesnt play, and even he's not really what Im talking about.

Martin and Sammon were both sh*te, Martin was better in the second half though. We need some genuine pace down the wings, the midfield is so flat and uncreative. 

If Sammon takes the next penno it's really gunna p*ss me off. Why is he taking pennos when Ward isnt playing? What is this based on? Probably got the worse technique in the side, cant hit a cows arse with a dead badger, and he's expected to score from the spot? I'd rather have Fielding come up and take it.

Buxton and Keogh both quality today, it was a game that suited them, but still dealt with everything. Forsyth and Freeman didnt do much wrong  either, back 4 were pretty solid all game. 

I just checked the result after working to find out we've won 1-2.. Good times..

Leeds must be sick of the sight of Derby.. Imagine if we lost 9 times on the trot to an average NPC side like Ipswich.. You'd give up going to watch them play..

I'm surpsied Warnock hasn't been sacked.. Leeds's playoff bid is dead

Good to get the win. The two strikers need to offer more. Another game we have relied on the goals coming from elsewhere. Buxton is just fantastic at heading/scoring from headers. We have some really easy fixtures coming up. 

Ipswich

Barnsley 

Peterborough 

Millwall 

Are all must win games. 

No games easy yoof.

Absolutely delighted with this win, and to me this does represent real progress. Coming from a patchy run, stringing three wins together is fantastic, specially today after going a goal down.

Don't think anyone really stood out, apart from Davies, who gave one of the performances of this season. He's struggled to live up to the dead ball expert tag since he joined but he was dangerous from set pieces today. For me, today answered a question on whether he should get a years renewal - he's a solid squad player capable of changing games. It's a no brainer, surely.

And now, against all the odds, we're in the bizarre position of not really knowing what our aims are. Realistically we're safe because there are too many teams below us that need to play each other. So I guess it's just aim as high as we can. But if Ward and Brayford can get fit soon...

I'll see you at Stanmore car park.

I think in regards to Davies that you should keep him, because he does have the delivery but he also clearly wants this. He works so hard and will never moan about being on the bench or having to put in a shift.

Archived