Q and A with Sam rush

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be curious to know, that if/when we are back in the P/L, will the club still be run at the same level of financial prudence?

I understand that our budget would be larger, it's just that it would be relaltive to our competition.

Would it then mean that we could be in a similar position in the P/L than we are now in the Championship?

A sense of making up the numbers, and never getting to reach our expectations.

I'd be curious to know, that if/when we are back in the P/L, will the club still be run at the same level of financial prudence?

I understand that our budget would be larger, it's just that it would be relaltive to our competition.

Would it then mean that we could be in a similar position in the P/L than we are now in the Championship?

A sense of making up the numbers, and never getting to reach our expectations.

Probably.

Someone wants their £34m back.

I was going to have a wander up to the Miners Welfare tonight to have a listen to him but I suspect it'll just be the same as he usually says.

To be fair, the line of response is hardly going to change, so I wouldn't expect too much to be learned since the last one.

The only new info we may find out is dependent on what questions are asked or perhaps if anybody gets a little 1-to-1 time with Mr Rush...

It would be nice to have some clues as to which players are on Nigel's summer shopping list.

Although it would be nice to know, why would they let that slip?

They will want to get the cheapest deal possible (not a bad thing, but a sign of times. Who wants to pay over the odds for anything?). Then again some people would have great fun picking faults with all of our transfer targets and would have made their minds up that their ***** before they had even kicked a ball.

Do they have the internet in Heage?

SR looked very relaxed in casual gear with a pint of blackcurrant cordial.

He isn't is he ?

Archived