Season Tickets..

Ambitious

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm new member? Not another Pheonix?

Not sure what a Phoenix is but having watched Nigel's Burton team for years I was disappointed to see him get the job and he is yet to prove he is much better than a pub manager.

I used to follow us home and away but under Nigel's tenure I have become disenchanted due to his lack of enthusiasm and charisma and I feel this has transferred both into the pitch and to the fans in the stands.

We need to freshen things up at the club to avoid being the next Coventry and the best way to do that is change the manager.

Clough doesn't have the imagination to change our fortunes tactically or the ability to find the hidden gems to improve the squad.

Renewed mine a few weeks back. Moved further across in the South stand for the cheap price. Can't scoff at £230, especially as I'll be 8000 miles south from November-February. 

Not a big fan of where I'm sat at the moment in the South Stand so hoping it'll be better in this new block. Almost identical seats to where I sat for the PL season and they were great seats, right on the isle. 

I've downgraded from cat C to cat D to save money but couldn't quite stop going as I enjoy the drink with mates.

Didn't go cat E as the potential f*ck up relocating for the large away following games doesn't bear thinking about! Couldn't even get season tickets out for the start of last season so what hope relocating several thousand fans at short notice if a team sells a large allocation?

I've renewed for three reasons

1) I support Derby & carnt seem to kick the habit of going at the moment..

2) My sons still want to go...they're still full of youthful optimism that next season will be our year..

3) Still beats DIY & shopping

Have to admit I have cut my outlay though & gone for cat E...but I admit that if things stay as they are.. this will be my last year of renewing...then again I've said that for the past two years

First season for a long time I won't be renewing but you guys no it has nothing to do with clough and the board. I think they are building slowly and I don't have a problem with that.

Anyway University becons and I won't be able to travel back every other Saturday. Absolutely gutted but I will be listening on the radio and on the match day part of the forum that's for sure.

i renewed mine a day after a got the letter... Staying where i am in the posh section of the west stand... Best seats in the Ground.. all for £260.. Dissapointed about the disabled rules since i hate going on my own.. I'll wait a year before worrying about coughing up the extra 200 for the adult band in 14/15 :(.. but yeah, happy where i am.. The games have been frustrating, but then again i dont have a girlfriend or friends, so it gets me outta house on Saturdays and Tuesday so i aint gonna complain lol

I've just renewed.

I spent eleven years living in Cornwall and a few before that working most Saturdays. I missed going to matches regularly for far too long to not renew.

I also renewed my daughter, who qualifies for the 'free' season ticket which costs £30 (plus £5 extra for paying by credit card).

Hopefully next season won't be over by February.

Not renewing. Many reasons why. 

Another price increase on top of one last season. Dad's has gone up too so he's had enough. 

Friday night football? No thanks. 

Dismal football, dismal manager, dismal board. No ambition. 

I'll pick and choose my matches next season and take up some of these offers doing the rounds. 

i renewed mine a day after a got the letter... Staying where i am in the posh section of the west stand... Best seats in the Ground.. all for £260.. Dissapointed about the disabled rules since i hate going on my own.. I'll wait a year before worrying about coughing up the extra 200 for the adult band in 14/15 :(.. but yeah, happy where i am.. The games have been frustrating, but then again i dont have a girlfriend or friends, so it gets me outta house on Saturdays and Tuesday so i aint gonna complain lol

Ooh yer bugger, thats where i was till it got carpet and padded seats.

Then i lost my seat.

Another price increase on top of one last season. Dad's has gone up too so he's had enough.

I'll pick and choose my matches next season and take up some of these offers doing the rounds.

Friday night football has been cancelled for next season - Saturday 3pm for all weekend matches unless on the goggley box

And fridays pal. i'm in the west stand too it's a bit steep price wise but it's a brilliant view. only problem is you can't get too excited.

No more Friday games.

And isn't it just standard for football season tickets that prices go up because of inflation?

Are other clubs the same?

Archived