Clough

El Stanion

Nigel Clough Hokey Cokey  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to tell you exactly what I thought about that post but you'd only report me again. That's what people who dish it out and can't take it do.

I never reported you fool, the mods can back me up on that.

I said they aren't doing there jobs when there's people like you on here moaning at everyone, pretty much like the post above...

And some people really can't take a joke on here, fackin lighten up.

Notice that only 42% on this forum oppose him.

That equates to 7% of the brain cells.

I didn't get the brain cells bit,probably some clever insult,I don't have enough brain cells to get it.Never mind

you should worry about the fact that at the beginning of the season it would have been around 75-25

in favour of Clough.They are coming over to the dark side at a quicker rate of knots.

I didn't get the brain cells bit,probably some clever insult,I don't have enough brain cells to get it.Never mind

you should worry about the fact that at the beginning of the season it would have been around 75-25

in favour of Clough.They are coming over to the dark side at a quicker rate of knots.

I have said that next season is a top 6 must, hopefully top 2. If we do manage top 6 will you still be in "The dark side". In other words what will it take for you to support Clough?

I have said that next season is a top 6 must, hopefully top 2. If we do manage top 6 will you still be in "The dark side". In other words what will it take for you to support Clough?

The haters never will. They're just jealous of his genius :ph34r:

If he gets us promotion,after picking myself off the floor,I will support him.I will even ask the missus if we can

afford a season ticket.

The haters never will. They're just jealous of his genius :ph34r:

I don't hate him,don't know him.A bit jealous of his overfull shopping trolley in Sainsburys the other week.

If he gets us promotion,after picking myself off the floor,I will support him.I will even ask the missus if we can

afford a season ticket.

But could you summon the positivity to watch a newly promoted team short on class in comparison with its rivals, but organised and full of running, probably losing over half the games? And still encourage rather than berate mistakes? If not, please don't bother.

And if so, why not do it in the Championship where we win half the games you'd watch on your ST?

Here is an interesting question on any Anti Clough forum member.

Would your view of Clough change if we got promoted?

or would you still say that we should have sacked him by now?

Here is an interesting question for any Clough groupie.

Would your view of clough change if we didn't get promoted or even worse relegated

or would you still say we were right to keep him?

Derby County will not get promoted with Clough as the manager. End of.

I am anti clough and have been since he got the job. If his name was Johnson or Jones he would have been gone by now.

I'd be very happy if he got us promoted, I'd happily eat humble pie, and happily be the source of much ridicule (even more so). But it ain't gonna happen, there's no basis whatsoever to think he will, but still, I'd like a season of playing winning football.

I'd turn the question around like top6 has, but I know the answer, if Clough (and his staff) fail, it'll conveniently be blamed on lack of investment cos someone somewhere in the championship will have spent more.

Here is an interesting question for any Clough groupie.

Would your view of clough change if we didn't get promoted or even worse relegated

or would you still say we were right to keep him?

DIsparaging use of the term "groupie" but, the answer is if we don't get promoted it depneds on the context and how long we've been waiting, and if we get relegated, yes, I'll accept I was wrong and he's failed and has to go.

Your turn chief - would you cough that you'd made a mistake in your assessment of Clough if we went up?

None of this "it'll never happen" business either, because he's never going to take us down in my book and I've answered straight.

afford a season ticket.

I don't hate him,don't know him.A bit jealous of his overfull shopping trolley in Sainsburys the other week.

Looks like he's had a pie or three :D

DIsparaging use of the term "groupie" but, the answer is if we don't get promoted it depneds on the context and how long we've been waiting, and if we get relegated, yes, I'll accept I was wrong and he's failed and has to go.

Your turn chief - would you cough that you'd made a mistake in your assessment of Clough if we went up?

None of this "it'll never happen" business either, because he's never going to take us down in my book and I've answered straight.

i wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a reply. Entrenched positions and all that. They will all be praying that we don't do well next season.

Nobody will be wanting us to fail next season. There's a difference between not wanting success and not believing it will happen under the current manager. Any Derby fan only wants what is best for the club and will happily say "wow, how wrong was I, Clough has shown me to be the fool and has proven me wrong" should it go that way. Just because they don't have this unwavering faith that it will come good and actually believe that 4.5 years is enough time for them to say "I don't think it will happen" doesn't mean they want us to fail.

I hate this attitude that because some don't see Clough as the beacon of light emanating from the club that somehow we all want losses and defeats so we can come on a website and say "oh look how clever I am".

It's called opinions and mine, and more so others, is that I don't think it will happen under Clough but I've never wanted to be proven wrong more about anything.

So lets stop with the "oh you're only happy if we lose" etc as its just nonsense directed at people who have a different view of the football under Nigel.

Its interesting how the vote as changed.

Early on it was anti-nige.

Then 50/50

Now lightly pro-nigel

But what really puzzles me is.........128 in + 119 out + 35 fence sitters = 282

Yet it says 312 have cast votes.

How does that work then?

Archived