Current Form.

TroyDyer

which form guide you using?

according to this http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html

we are 19th on form over the last 8 games and as such if current form continues we will not go down because there aren't enough teams doing better than us for 9 teams to overtake us. That's without taking into account that during the last 8 games we have played all of the top 4 teams thee of them away from home too. Our run in now is against teams around or below us (with the exception of Leicester) so form can switch round again

yeh and if we start winning a few troy will disappear until the next bad patch.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is we couldn't name a full squad. But I've learnt that any realism on this forum is lost on most.

Clough will take us to the PL and out shine his father. Mark my words!

That's better.

We couldn't name a full squad? Really?

Or the manager didn't deem it necessary to put any more youngsters in the squad for a Tuesday night trip to Cardiff.

We took a point off the league leaders by the way...even though we only had 5 subs.

Maybe not, but people can argue when you have five players out on loan. There probably would have been kids on the bench but for the Chelsea.

Could argue what? That it makes more financial sense to have someone sat on the bench with little chance of playing rather than sending them out on loan and getting a contribution to their wage bill?

My point is we couldn't name a full squad. But I've learnt that any realism on this forum is lost on most. 

That's better. 

Maybe its not such a big issue to others Troy. Some, I guess, will judge Clough on the teams performance at Cardiff rather than how many were on the bench.

That's better. 

Who else would you have put on the bench?

We got a point at an off the boil cardiff. Anyone would think we'd beaten Madrid.

I'll disappear til the next time we're ****? If I was only on here when we were ****, I'd have about 1,000,000 posts.

You seem to have quite enough threads already proclaiming doom and gloom, do give it a rest for a while will you? We won't go down, and neither will we go up.

The season is over, and we will finish anywhere from 11th to 14th. That's about it.

We got a point at an off the boil cardiff. Anyone would think we'd beaten Madrid.

I'll disappear til the next time we're ****? If I was only on here when we were ****, I'd have about 1,000,000 posts.

An 'off the boil team' that has spent millions, are top of the league, headed for The Premier League and only dropped 10 points at home this season...don't let them facts get in the way of you taking a pop at your team though.

No body likes to lose but I think it is how the team lose. If i had come away from any of the games we have lost or drawn recently and thought we were way off the mark i would be worried. At the moment there is a fine line margin between winning drawing and losing. The rub of the green is not going for us. Refs are disallowing goals we are missing pennos the opposition aren't getting two players sent off etc.

I dont thnk we are playng as well as some are suggesting.

People have noted how Ward, Coutts, Bryson, and hughes have lost a bit of sparkle.

Sammons form is well documented.

The keeper and the centre backs have been criticised.

V Forest was totally forgettable for example.

We seemed unable to rise to the occasion.

We have 1 win in 11 games.

There is some way to go before i would describe it as playing 'well'.

It may not be terrible or poor . It might even be ok-ish. But it isnt as good as some suggest.

Is it?

Archived