Ashamed of our fans tonight

rad1919

I can't remember a player ever being bood for missing a penalty. I'm not saying Sammon didn't have another poor game but seriously!

I thought we were brilliant tonight, Palace got lucky, it was just one of those games. Even Holloway was saying how good and full of energy we were.

Get a grip.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's the general frustration at the poor management, lack of ambition and inability to put the small round thing into the big square netty thing.

However, from the sounds of it, it was a pretty crap penalty (from what I've heard, anyway, I didn't see it).

Sammon doesn't pick himself though remember.

I hate most our fans every week. **** ground, **** fans. Plenty of arrogance in there. I just like the few hardcore bunch. Like this forum.

They only speak up to boo. They're as crap as Sammon.

Pretty sure they would have booed the decision to give him the penalty..

I know he's a striker and everything... But was he really the best finisher on the pitch?

A good penalty taker is always confident and a good finisher in the box.. The complete opposite of Connor Sammon..

It was probably a pity decision.. Where NC could say afterwards that no-one can complain because he got a goal.. Well that backfired, now he's in for some major criticism..

NPC clubs do have some ****** as fans.. If you think ours are bad..

I was watching the Wolves-Watford game and the Wolves fans were doing the ironic 'Ole's' when they strung a few passes together and tried to play football on the deck around the 80th minute when in search for an equaliser...

If you're not going to support the team why bother wasting your money to go? It doesn't make sense.. Boo after, protest outsiode the ground, but not during the 90 minutes when players need encouragement

I mean seriously what the feck?

Everyone around me at the match going sammons S@#$ and that he should of put it in the corner, and if he did what they said and put it in the bottom corner but speroni saved it everyone would go:"just smack it down the middle"

I feel bad for him, yes he should of scored, but shouldn't you give there keeper credit aswell for doing a few cracking saves?

tbh I went mental when we missed, but it wasn't aimed at sammon just frustration that we missed an oppurtunity to get a really good point. But the ppl around me were disgraceful even before he took the peno they were having a go at him, some ppl need to get a grip and support the players, he didnt miss the peno and he looked gutted when it didnt go in

The blokes confidence is shot and the constant boos and jeers are killing him, he needs dropping just so he can have a break from the constant abuse.

He shouldn't of had the pen yes but like I said on the matchday thread instead of going noooo, encourage him.

I feel really sorry for him.

Question: is he getting more abuse than stern john.

I can't remember a player ever being bood for missing a penalty. I'm not saying Sammon didn't have another poor game but seriously!

I thought we were brilliant tonight, Palace got lucky.

Whilst I don't agree with booing our own players, to say we were unlucky is rubbish. You make your own luck in this game and after four years the stats show Clough is a loser. It's time for change.

NPC clubs do have some ****** as fans.. If you think ours are bad..

I was watching the Wolves-Watford game and the Wolves fans were doing the ironic 'Ole's' when they strung a few passes together and tried to play football on the deck around the 80th minute when in search for an equaliser...

If you're not going to support the team why bother wasting your money to go? It doesn't make sense.. Boo after, protest outsiode the ground, but not during the 90 minutes when players need encouragement

I mean seriously what the feck?

Spot on!

He's poor. I think his name will be remembered alongside Claude Davis and many other talents from that golden period.

But if he's going to play then I want him to be the best possible player he can be.

"We have great support"...... How often do Derby fans say that? Honestly, am I going to the wrong Derby games? Is there a Derby Town or City or something? I go to Pride Park, the most silent ground in football except when there's booing, and away games where my cheeseburger can have it's own seat.

"We belong in the Premiership" ...... You belong in an asylum mate.

"I hate Forest"...... Yes, more than you love Derby it seems?

Sh1thole.

Can we have Pride Park reduced to hold a few hundred please? Let the d1cks enjoy their Sky Sports.

You lads who can't make the games (finances, location etc)..... You're not missing owt. It's rubbish.

Didnt go to the game tonight as I was doing charity work. Gave my season tickets to a friend he said it was an excellent game and we could have got 2 or 3 without the penalty.

But as we say, it's always could have and if and but and maybe. We need some experienced players.

I have questions:

Did Martin play well?

Was the goal we conceded good attacking or poor defending?

Was it the whole ground that booed Sammon, or just a minority?

Was it poor tactics from the staff or did the gameplan work?

Archived