Ashamed of our fans tonight

rad1919

I think this guy might have had an excuse for booing... 

"Connor Sammon's wonderful penalty attempt on

friday night cost a very p@ssed off derby fan 46 grand on a football accumalator bet,the bet of 5 draws and a home win for spanish side getafe,hinged on the INTERNATIONAL STRIKER putting his spot kick in the back of the net. needless to say the said rams fan is not amused and is hoping sammon is sold to ikeston asap!!!"

If he had any sense, when he saw Sammon stepping up he should have ran on and took it himself. 

Someone tweet Sammon this, see if we can demoralise the man any further. Southern Rams stay watchful for a bauld Irishmen around Beechy Head in the near future. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he had any sense, when he saw Sammon stepping up he should have ran on and took it himself. 

Someone tweet Sammon this, see if we can demoralise the man any further. Southern Rams stay watchful for a bauld Irishmen around Beechy Head in the near future. 

Oh woe is me.

I think this guy might have had an excuse for booing... 

"Connor Sammon's wonderful penalty attempt on

friday night cost a very p@ssed off derby fan 46 grand on a football accumalator bet,the bet of 5 draws and a home win for spanish side getafe,hinged on the INTERNATIONAL STRIKER putting his spot kick in the back of the net. needless to say the said rams fan is not amused and is hoping sammon is sold to ikeston asap!!!"

serves him raite for only having Derby to draw........

How else are us as fans supposed to show our dissatisfaction towards the fact that clough paid over the odds for him and he simply isn't good enough!? I feel sorry for him as a person as he has to put up with the hate, but how else are we supposed to vent our anger and frustration from the stands?

Archived