Did we miss out this season? I think next season will be a much harder championship

ChaddesdenRam

This season was an easy championship.

The 3 clubs that came down from the Premiership were awful, they will be better next season that much is a given. The teams that come down from the premier league look likely to be 3 of QPR Aston Villa Southampton Reading Wigan Sunderland.

Palace

Leicester

Brighton

Middlesborough

Forest

Leeds

Blackburn

Derby

Burnley

Millwall

Charlton

Bolton

Blackpool

Ipswich

Huddersfield

Wolves

QPR

Aston Villa

Wigan

Sheffield United

Swindon

Tranmere

That looks incredibly tough on paper.

I think we will need a quality goalscorer, a left back and Barker at his best to stand a chance at the playoffs. Also Ward, Brayford and Bryson must! get new contracts.

I think our away formation early in the season is what cost us the playoffs this season and with our home form dipping recently will we be able to pick it back up again next season?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking at our squad i don't really think play offs was on the cards. we've done well this season i think we've overachieved. looking at the teams above there are some very good sides there, except leeds. certainly our away form has let us down this year and we could be higher because of it.

i don't think we've missed out at all. this league will always be tight no matter who's. if QPR go down nearly all their players will want t leave. if reading go down they'll stay down. their a championship sid playing in the PL and villa will do what cardiff are doing this year (be clear winners). those are the 3 teams i think are going down.

i don't think any of the sides in L1 will do a southampton or a norwich the best they can hope for after a promotion is a midtable finish, much like the teams this year.

i'm glad we've missed out on promotion because the clubs not ready. play offs whilst its nice to be in them we're simply not good enough.

next year, depending on how we strengthen and don't finish top 5, then yes you could say we've missed out.

Next season will have one or two 'bullies' in again. This year there's been no 'bully'. No club came down with the cash AND stature to keep hold/buy players miles too good for the NPC.

I think the quality below that will be roughly the same. Leicester will strengthen again if they don't go up. They are almost bullies. Add QPR (cash) and possibly Reading (cash) and Villa (probably got the cash and stature to be looking at a quick return even if the current team is horrific).

The best teams will probably be better than Cardiff, Hull, Watford, Palace. And those teams themselves could still be here except Cardiff.

So a bit tougher then. Not much though.

Someone says this every season. On paper this time last year I think most people would have said Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves all had the squads to mount a serious Championship challenge. I see nothing in Villa (other than Benteke), Reading or Wigan that is anything better than the teams that went down last year. The Championship is such a unique division and teams may look strong before a ball is kicked, but once the season starts anyone can beat anyone. Just last week 23rd place Bristol City beat an unbeaten in 9 Barnsley 5-3 and bottom of the league Peterborough beat a fairly solid mid-table Millwall 5-1 away from home.

Someone says this every season. On paper this time last year I think most people would have said Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves all had the squads to mount a serious Championship challenge. I see nothing in Villa (other than Benteke), Reading or Wigan that is anything better than the teams that went down last year. The Championship is such a unique division and teams may look strong before a ball is kicked, but once the season starts anyone can beat anyone. Just last week 23rd place Bristol City beat an unbeaten in 9 Barnsley 5-3 and bottom of the league Peterborough beat a fairly solid mid-table Millwall 5-1 away from home.

My point is Bolton wolves Blackburn didnt mount a charge and so there was a good chances of the playoffs. Next season the 3 prem teams could perform making ituch harder next season than this season.

My point is Bolton wolves Blackburn didnt mount a charge and so there was a good chances of the playoffs. Next season the 3 prem teams could perform making ituch harder next season than this season.

But that's exactly my point, they 'could' all make a promotion push but have just as much chance as Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton had this time last year. Its just seems a pointless argument that is regurgitated every year.

Wigan won't go down, they're now a proven PL survivors and they've got too good of a manager.

Villa do have quite a young squad, which might be sticking with them (providing Lambert diesnt get the sack), so I would back them to be at least top 6. Even if Lambert leaves they'll get in a decent manager who'll take them back up.

Can't see much trouble from the favourites to go up from League 1, (perhaps Swindon).

It all comes down to the investment in the squad. The likelihood of them giving Nigel a decent amount to spend is minute. With a bit of cash this squad would be top 6.

The championship, is the championship - this season wasn't an easy one at all:

[size=4]Wolves came down with a squad full of experienced and quality championship footballers - they look to be fighting a back to back relegation.[/size]

Blackburn spent millions, adding to a strong team - they look unlikely to make the play-offs.

[size=4]Bolton are again much like Wolves, a very good squad - not going to make it.[/size]

What the championship has shown is that the teams who were around last season, and have added to the squad - building upon what they had, have made the biggest movements. I think our team has performed admirably this season, there are a lot of better teams in this division, with more experienced players with perhaps more ability in some cases - and this has probably showed away from home where we have perhaps crumbled under the pressure, but at Pride Park we have played our own football and done very well, very well indeed, and finishing top half will be a good season for this team - no doubt.

Unfortunately I can't see Shaun Barker being back to his best.

He did his knee the same time as I did my leg, a year ago, and we're both at the same level of recovery now. Granted, I need to go back in and have more surgery, but my footballing days are also completely over, and his injury was just as, if not slightly more horrific than my own.

A centre half is all about turning, jumping etc. All putting extreme pressure on the knees.

I really think we should be planning a life without Barker, then if he comes back, it's a superb bonus. But relying on it if foolish IMO.

This season was an easy championship.

The 3 clubs that came down from the Premiership were awful, they will be better next season that much is a given. The teams that come down from the premier league look likely to be 3 of QPR Aston Villa Southampton Reading Wigan Sunderland.

Palace

Leicester

Brighton

Middlesborough

Forest

Leeds

Blackburn

Derby

Burnley

Millwall

Charlton

Bolton

Blackpool

Ipswich

Huddersfield

Wolves

QPR

Aston Villa

Wigan

Sheffield United

Swindon

Tranmere

That looks incredibly tough on paper.

Does it?

It looks to me like a group of very average teams playing in a very average league full of very average players.

The top six will likely be made up of the teams with a winning mentality and a high wage budget.

If we sell two or three and replace with five or six then we have a chance.

These teams were relegated for a reason, they were not good enough for PL football. Wolves could be playing Burton ALbion next season after they were in the PL for three seasons. Good management along with player mentality and talent gets you promoted at this level. The first two can get you a long the, the latter makes it that little bit easier.

The "toughest season" in recent years was 2010 and even then one of lowest budget clubs, Blackpool went up.

Does it?

It looks to me like a group of very average teams playing in a very average league full of very average players.

The top six will likely be made up of the teams with a winning mentality and a high wage budget.

If we sell two or three and replace with five or six then we have a chance.

I genuinely believe that even if you have an average team, a winning mentality can get you quiet far, and opposingly, a good team with a shi-ite mentality will struggle.

Unfortunately I can't see Shaun Barker being back to his best.

He did his knee the same time as I did my leg, a year ago, and we're both at the same level of recovery now. Granted, I need to go back in and have more surgery, but my footballing days are also completely over, and his injury was just as, if not slightly more horrific than my own.

A centre half is all about turning, jumping etc. All putting extreme pressure on the knees.

I really think we should be planning a life without Barker, then if he comes back, it's a superb bonus. But relying on it if foolish IMO.

Couldn't agree more. The faith the club has put into him and the emotional support too is admirable, but if he comes back and plays out his career at the same level it will be nothing short of a miracle

I think we will need a quality goalscorer, a left back and Barker at his best to stand a chance at the playoffs. Also Ward, Brayford and Bryson must! get new contracts.

Is that an exclamation mark in the middle of a sentence, what... IÔYaoÓ0ýŽÄ¨,!Áš&…

в‰ÁºMb0±">F÷ÒXsìÈvÚõßsMײÁVæ*’…*UJÒ^^_îÞ{vŽn*Ù›¡±B«”Åýë¡âz"Ô4e?Æ£×ïXÏ'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />ZaÊhÙÑáógßQ‚£/ÙRÔ¶GU”MYé\ý!Š,/±Û×5*ºRhS£C3jà×0Å(ö"s·;¼W³w>I™9ŸÐýÇ‹šîüïÚº(ÇÏš7*÷À-¢’*)Ô53E·)‹ª?עƉ€èò(:EÕØõg/ô„`œÜ84

$‹ÆC¾h,d@<‘¥ú½<ÉNöB’}¥W"X—}´Â“ìN»Ä¢s4°òR¶>Ó§ñ{¬S“8$y#‘£ñkÐᛀ—£ÅÐó~HÈ#©çh¨3²Z‚r~Èã$$ôK04[Js0õÂxPÎ/¡nßûŠóì´

=e!y’ô/‚´LYÞjqÆéÄÌFWžæ€ÃNµÍײOif3JßFpm›Ê¯{ëúJp£­.\Ÿë*ZEeÄØ¿Ÿb"ëíOáÊ“¢@î6ä‘(ÿyi›:ÇA­‚®<¥.¡ì.ªí–Þ‡„܆µÊ†ÌÛS':µîU_®Çdݧۚ3hož¡Éɉµw2ï”4_]ºr`x¹&ùiJš

<;MÔð1ý|`-ØýzíVü§Zù‘Ôy?éªÒ*Sà+ºqPØÇ‚lB€Ì–n¡8í4Æ×5‚¦…o´”_nÐOØ!"'AWÌ­}p͹Ìv*àÔ·mÊÚè}·™Hüÿå…8h^ØMƒºÞJý„¸SÓ›c~õ×îÈ“Û4èÃn§ûåt¹ùÊ¿¸S}sN‹;™ÚóµIÐô°š¯lNzêÇxtÇa7Y*¾#|‘ì‹Û}?®‡žB+7†\nxÊ6§ÖÒÝû«ãðßßßÿÿßPKßßßßß!ß+®ù¡ßߊ‡ßßßßßì]ÛnÛH}_`ÿ¡Á—ß¾H¶'q„qÎÅI°“ÄH¼ÈÃb1h‘-±a’Mt7­Qžööa_ç[fÿd¿dO5IYm)Z_¤0’èß‘H‘;TU×åTñ§ŸKv%´‘*;ßßßߺ{€‰,T‘̆'Áß.Îvf,Ï"ž¨Lœca‚ŸŸýùO?z‘

‹Td–¡‰ÌôFyxÄÖæ½ý}Æ"åf/•¡VF

ì^¨Ò}5ÈP씎ö:ÝŽû–k

cð¼<»â&¨šKg[s¹Èð¬Ò)·fOéá~Êõe‘ï¢õœ[Ù—‰´c´Ýy\7£N‚Bg½ªC»“Ñ-½²CÕG}‡žÅœç–w¾¬fÀ=q_‹}P™‰e~=Œû¶†!Æu—®

â*MêëFy÷hæy“!ßf

^j>ÂR\78ÓܜɈʛҤœZßëU½Ùb·³h0ÕŠP“>ܦþ3랤\f“fî75Ó“Žx}¿ÖªÈ'ÝÉåÃZ{›]NÚ"ƼCÏ:çMÍÜ©Öýó\,

{o‡™Ò¼Ÿ G£î#ŠžAXôU4¦Ïœz6ÑÇ“ ÓùñùÑ‹îAPŸz)¼Hìì/çS§\#çÚ}|²ãDàî+žœïI,$ŸE?اMÕ¿„‰àšžªD½yad‚ûÎÜ_uSÎC?~ëˆâ)$I}tŠûLy'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />çùÀ

4Ø=¸>š½(‘´>Ǥ£|,hz¸ýEpcËërDúLeÖPÃ&”ßS-9¸{Ô‹O33}bÁÊÝ`ÝÀp™›ˆŽû«ô¥>Û}ZŸyApW–çö±"ôx|æU7hØ¥¾ëXÿ…Y^G=ûì9Ïðúj]!”ÿU}÷ˆ‚çy"ßë3lqVD»´|¢šò&皺ÿÇÑtï¤a6‹z¸¾s¡Á‰—L÷dtè·ÑÄeV©ÄÊü$x¡ÒTe,ã)¤¸O«ôŒ8ΘfoÞÔ

/“Äžw:Çšy}Ö…˜ûr“G½¢¾(ƒÊF7ÖNT½§š·¸¸f2-‹ÙòTçË1=÷ØRϘˆ$6H6Ð…´šRT„"bý13bŠ'ìRf‘ajÀ®‡ÛÃn«ðà¡ûÖª€.½Y,OF¶

8‘*×Âö‰'lÏ5šÔ®<á™Ý´ÕøÃ3Û°æžBÖ´&9ºMšŒ33&RôµÈ6O€iPÛÀGsdçSOv¾+g?¸ùxÔ„à”κ“s­¼åê­4ÒÛ/yÓ2gÏëê”j}½ßßßßvKŸAÆä“¥¿fÊŠÝwŸw»M,¥ïCxøâÁÇß›û4‘ì¶GL»Ë„ZæÎí1­ÿ½ûoÊZsäÚù³

g™‚qm„ÀØ¿âð5‘Y"3fä±ÃJ‚€ëŸ

¤N38éwX¿°¦àI2fA!‡cfMÄÂB_‰h‡¤yýÙß&fZ†1šõÖþ¥¯ZÑke`ÎÑ]Ç¿“-ø“å:„/³Œ…0*oM[ž]=φ

RüæxŒƒµÀw£˜,åcÖl,;,/4\Ÿwy,2\œ‹=6ázÆZˆßä0pdólH†Ø@«””ffUN~úꌳ=vš¤ÊXög©Š„®Ý%l4w»€Å„»Ï¹Æìd*ä:o“çSƒ“¡·Ä-³¯žÙ0BDØBÍ#ÖwqƒM9¥M›Øs¤ß’ˆ™\„RößþË[¡fÂCbµßßßß:3ˆŽß3ny\øm

!6«·â-O®ž'¡èzs¾Ñ\v4Ëe}žô¥‘G[Àf׃õÖ|!Ÿ5îzß

ÏëîF“¨¸}.3•3ÁðßY…Þ¸.°!€ÝI€é\„z+<¡ž· iƒE䌠h%yåüµ~Æõ†òÞ2 ïa‚©L÷„0‘WË×ßßßߦÉhgQç<\ÉZyÄÖ‹R¾²ÅßØ3'r°¶ä2ÁCÞp‰3ÁÒäøƒôÃ5—+!®¨¯ÿùw»ß·Cû°¢­îA‘1ú¡ÙÂs»·²¥1*¡ÉûZ¶›ÁW]=+"öÛë•-½ë:âß\Räû{jd«"Ž½?~_M2È££?ˆ;ŠÔMnªK3z̼ȼ18n¢&ü˜þ¨¶G²Êױπƒ¬Ö}ËÜ)’WÈ22VÚ‚r@Ë0»¢èœï¬ÛLV[†É¿*ÉLIÃsr™i;ý_3¡}‰ôß{ð°L1†ßßßß

˜ˆ|,$$UNȯ6tKAWÈ×-7¯œ›kpßßßßâ6!ÚA˜0fµÊeˆ0Û'UßëIàO÷šÙ);îÝ”ÈK¤(nŠ9nîßÑ€'Åut/l˜¡‹Ÿl<ÔO:çyÁÙ{1b¯$‡7V÷…ÿrÕÑ›ãó˜öûŽ¤{]âwÙ6|ÄÏs§÷…bס×=øŽXþƒÅXþy†™Kk™Ç³.Þ¸xõ^$Feç‰öË_€­úßE^v

lË&÷pñäzªxë‰ZŠ'

€š1£ÍŒßÓ!¦¹e(*‚M¬ÛyLf‘Y

æÍ€îB¯*…ÌŒW»mµeÔ|ÔRó·öSäZ¢l–„RVE¤.k”J45â6æ›øÍR/œJùå†[æ1©ŸÀs&ûÂÕZwÞœöhPž‚ó]ëb7Eë†lsóˆÏÏ/)éR.–BVbæÜÐnOˆ­J³•†Lvî#G7&j?©ü|‘šJ;eŒ¬9¢nŒÏ_èïZзÞ⪶àv–

ô=QC|V:‰F2B";bÜ°Ýʸ„‰‘§ÉßZ²2)R¤‘S2¨ßÜs]N. ~¨ßßßßöØ+çuï°ýƒsš¢bQÈ»öUw(žSµLÒãµPV-ÔgʆßaÂGä”k[çô!Wi–`r®ÉS+ƒ¼Ýí*ZsàlßÚÿóžbßÌÆ%ÍOFž„"¿½ÖsO´ËÒ¸ßßßßE\’99Aˆþ©².¬Ã\i”+ué¨%÷ì’‡„ %ŸÈ{>Æ$p—l‘ïç%ýC<]©¼Uâˆn¤´Ý¢€Ür]ÿ35{U1ï8¶icy[ôuóóÍ”ß-Ó–ô´ÂÖêZŠÕåªvP5¡¡

¸

*n¶²(ÉVÄTT÷ð´·S¤Â ÇÊËãÎõ>¶Ézóa{~¨yÓ¼"þèÖIEHy6Fb$ÈxRÀ¶Úï®c'äwˆøg bàbRHŸ02¥j5¨i±;ßÔÜ´‚îwKP¢A‘8…»:“òÈ•«JP|%a¨:,øP˜Ö‚l-ÈeàÏ/@—¨Š”^Ûu ;Ž8´CµAþ:ʪ§]ÇSJŸªì;•¹*ðì.v‚ާϹ°‚©Í¡¶6`$üÖAÂĺ ‘a‘£TBR‘"p䪓“àž-ÅÚ¨Žÿ߇Ñbÿžø"[ë}ý¾«d%“¾4¯aIn{JØÆÐ÷¼0‰_<Ú¥¼…*Ä;q6—hP±/µÖ[â…’Ö^Š)üƒ7ã7˜êû“¶pa–l°‚n/M^=Ú"ÿêœ:èW"AòU3…Éü5¼£«ñÿ¼²'§7•–´G}­˜új¸¿PPÖMLÕ<àÊr¤ëÒæô‘sâl“^uèjýOÊ•ž‰¿ÈŠ¡7Í{95´;„î¹ß/"÷Ø[ë¬]çÞqa{zÝ[wŽ-pèƒ`_eFØF߈‹lèån´å=ѹpmšlw\vÝVY¨‡>:¶\16LxêÏ›&LM†úü­â÷Íß„KÕÖHñó™À_ß«æÇßAT¥¤Õ¥$»ÿõ}}ý.ó6W\­ßPoÈ#•Ù<Q6€f…ìïÙ·7/Ü`×wÍ=€PÓzÂúɲ)NX$šžØG@7",FQ0¼¸×¥ˆ¢æ¸1¨Í

O‘áý8.î[Áß<EÚÝö8égß

ވᛊË5(LBãò(u¡\kšn}º:[’çøÉ“³—¯H£ÖFF_ŠlÈ’Nõñé+u‰\ÒKzřťô2uçê ôš“à××ê9/ƒ²ìwuí+D“ë+Ëw“»‡ÚsŠ,¸ÇÝxN>üô?ðöîÓŽCƒÅøþøøð¸l<¾ãt3ÞW…óGG®Zcô¸>ì+kUz}œˆÁÔ¯±ßš/b|Òq1°Â»¯‡…u‡Õ‹¿AM€wôLŽu/oqCŒTø¥9ñ%oœK¢—‡ÝM˜ärˆÏˆLú*»/¸¥ L¤gÿßßÿÿßPKßßßßß!ß0ÝC)¨ßߤßßßßßword/theme/theme1.xmlìYOoÛ6¿Øwßtoc'vuŠØ±›-MÄn‡i‰–ØP¢@ÒI}Úã€Ãºa‡Øm‡a[Ø¥û4Ù:lЯ°GR’ÅX^’6ØŠ­>$ùãûÿ©«×îÇ!)OÚ^ýrÍC$ñy@“°íÝö/­yH*œ˜ñ„´½)‘Þµ÷ß»Š×UDb‚`}"×qÛ‹”J×—–¤ÃX^æ)I`nÌEŒ¼Šp)øèÆli¹V[]Š1M<”àÈÞ©OÐP“ô6râ=¯‰’zÀgb Ig…ÁuSÙebÖö€OÀ†ä¾òÃRÁDÛ«™Ÿ·´qußßß߯g‹˜Z°¶´®o~ÙºlAp°lxŠpT0­÷­+[}`j×ëõº½zAÏ߰V–2ÍF­ÞÉi–@öqžv·Ö¬5\|‰þʜ̭N§Óle²X¢dsøµÚjcsÙÁÅ7çðÎf·»êà

ÈâWçðý+­Õ†‹7 ˆÑä`­ÚïgÔȘ³íJøÀ×j|†‚h(¢K³óD-Šµßã¢ß

dXÑ©iJÆ؇(îâx$(Öð:Á¥;ä˹!ÍI_ÐTµ½S1£÷êù÷¯ž?EÇž?øéøáÃã?ZBΪmœ„åU/¿ýìÏÇ£?ž~óòÑÕxYÆÿúÃ'¿üüy5Òg&΋/ŸüöìÉ‹¯>ýý»GðMGeøÆD¢›äíó3Vq%'#q¾ÃÓòŠÍ$”8ÁšKýžŠôÍ)f™w9:ĵàå£

x}rÏx‰‰¢œw¢ØîrÎ:\TZaGó*™y8IÂjæbRÆíc|XÅ»‹Ç¿½I

u3KGñnD1÷NIBÒsü€

íîRêØu—ú‚K>Vè.EL+M2¤#'šf‹¶i~™Véþvl³{u8«Òz‹ºHÈ

Ì*„æ˜ñ:ž(W‘☕

~«¨JÈÁTøe\O*ðtHG½€HYµæÍno&uR‹üM„€H¡Šñ‰æ)Y‡`J=_Í|¬0X,ÁiðêVT3÷±±Ú²ßs©dØÒ~ÈAÆ]¢e)¹˜ßhaBçN(Tã×Òúoµúµ\apá=úѪÕÓLš£Lox&¤%wà¡]4CÛŽè^

齸‰´"‘æÉãÊ€c¹ÂßßßßÖ½!Ép|…¬üáŒêD8ýñÝx8ŒúãC±Ë

‹SX%tÇé=‰2|gãcöU®Öÿ¤—`ϱ3ôŸ<64+ÜþðÃ1¸u‚@¿Kßßßß~XÆÑEsP€Ëb›ßmꤳë˜ù¯Ž®ãºSç×Pi³…Ætf“öl6H-wbnæ öÂ5`JAýòü€ŸüÙßßßÿÿßPKßßßßß!ßu/ÏÁßß1AßßßßsÛ¸~ß™ó4z:ç!µ¤ÉifÝ4m¶™ív»¹Ì>Ók"‰Z]âfý‚ DË’%‘úäˆ"ñðqˆüüË÷(tžeš*^º‹7sב±§üß~\º÷×Gÿw,±/BË¥û"3÷—÷ÿùéçíE–¿„2s@@œ]loénò<¹˜Í2o##‘½‰/U™Zço<ÍÔzxr¶U©?;ž/æø–ß}KNßÁP±*ݾ˦±‹ŠTѼ9/#·øA7ÂqZ…Ð$*c?¢íqUßån†èwðNºû%Ž»O¯·ièˆ4=3¾¼N¸¿ƒ)cbJ

u§VÇ4ù»ÂÍ(TnËáâ

7”Ê_?®ûm-Ù›°{UåÌö‰B½w²<w¹èÛ_·ð$Ù#ó[Ô»âü®8{ÿùâ¼(Ÿ/¾$Ϫ0hÝ‹ØFÛ´Ýñ®{L¨)#7¤i¼%ì=Aõ:sâ$Å),àQg20pp¡Àf

\}DU4ˆp

M{ÝÓDB™‘%J¹„⮤­ñÐø+{ÔlêCˆ­«]Øá=œŸ5

2FªÐhsF+šÀY™­\Ɉ‚n¯Ã¬®…:3·ºÍE‡[¡²6±9”ƒÉÕ`°°&45Z!°ò*œù5k8ì`Fmwë£Ü-Æé"á€d>ÒzÏû¨nœ”ÇÊœ"ZúàxŠÕJÜZšìp;‹“ÊìØåÞ{/å<óP;™Ž,)''KÐQÛk5—›òqÚöÆpN†Ç8¯KÝGbÂe“¯„

ûS“ÙdùÌ›­\17ßßßßêpõaí>§°SR!Õ–‘

3•…ßK4'+ÿrÌzQ

TT£³I±²Áð¯Ivt]KÆc⫲³K#Úvö5+¥|¢ˆDÁ±‰ØÇà~ª O@%\w˜Š _ànN[ÛL¹Å9Kºò˜ÁÙqÌÒgåV§hžÉn

R!ƒy+‰ºUÊn”;¿*&å/H•rÿÏTÑûßßßßÜ>¬Ú>\

Œt¦´=.TÄ¡

¥õûS;ßZà~¦!¨à‚ÚüäPÿ·9gi˜´†C¤Ú§!ö#ßßßßBö ,™è;…X=Û»,I–2UW¦Vì9$l¨kàªÞÛ=A¨›j’•ƒ;î{–A£P79å|s*Y±÷Úø§;›Ì ”[‡MC“Û¿±hf»ª]o–ç{oY=1k³yVß³ÒVÐÊÒþ5E8çVk+ÖœÆËÍ\8ðâ¼Æ0X4D)Ü!!ýö?*|f¿vè

uÈ÷¡¶"øx¡‰AØ@T_²ÒÒŽ q²ƒ6˜4)kÚ¬uÒVË7ëît¾'Œ­%;‹¿Ïiì¢9sÙ9¹x‘ÆÎ,ìØÚŽ-45xödŠÂÐ8?ÈǘÏdå/Y|t½ß&LILðJ`è¡&ßù-G³tã/ßßßÿÿßPKßßßßß!ß_²*sßß•ßßßßßword/settings.xml´VÛnÛ8}/°ÿßèyI®“Bœ"Mêm³ñ¶¨Ò DÚ&†”÷ë;$ŨiºA°Å>‰œË™ûPgoï¥Èö,×j™WGež1ÕiÊÕv™½]ÍÞä™uDQ"´bËüÀlþöüWgCm™s(f3„P¶–Ý2ß9gꢰݎIb´a

’8¼Â¶îz3ë´4Äñ–îż,OòF/óT=BÌ$ï@[½q^¥Ö›

ïØøIð»QóJw½dÊ‹0>hewÜØ„&ÿ+†¸Kßûç‚ØK‘䆪|NrwÐ@4^âžW0 ;f-HŠ®$\=ÀT‹'@©>ÂTÑvá¡P½*ÃiòÜŠ'ú¿¨v¬â

o@,36€÷BvõÇ­Ò@ZM5T‹ü;ê›Ö2jàÃ"a;–e^xeÒwKÚÆiƒ"{‚öOç#»ÛßcÐÒaÄ—Z9Ð"ÉQýv—Øq€ßßß߉€±ÿ<toÙêý

9èÞS‘ÓÄÞFE$z©c¿®5e9²zàO’ð¯Iô

ÁkŒõCg8eª`;¶Â`þ](zÝ[ÇqB×þ†Ï9À”·üßßßß'÷ö`ØŠ×cÚþ'c¡2+ÁÍšhø¨(ÖýwC=•µ¾ÎþðEk—ÊP–Çï—Õ<æÂs_ÂyszººzïuÐʈ-k?úŸáü,ž|Á2‹}Idœdk¿PKÖ-ܽã*ñ[†Ë‘ýÈiú61g³È°’±ÂOŒÐö²¦Üš+¶ßßßß°bM`;áŽðK*NÓõ–Ÿ4îM´6ß1±É\µXŒx\¹.Ýöm“´ø¬^ÑO{ð€Å”ž¡vø.„†¾!j›òÍÔìâ«o0F¬»°œ,ó;=ûû‹'µœâŒ˜5++ ñ¯[cpԽ̶Zæ‚ow®ò*o_™pi·ó‘7<¼y^¸ÎÇŽÒãÁÄ#J‡‰ö:Ñ^O4Ü¡Qn1ÑŽíx¢$¾rC½Ã¹ÁÕ.tôôBŒ~HÄeþ„“`wÄ0¬¼ß‰Øܺ„qIÚl_³{ÜžŒr‡·áT’{¿Lç'^}”aå=’õ</lQ3J–¤

Å|¤†à'_ü®î86lsí´‚¢ã‚[×0ƒÛÚiÀÃBü3ßOÿçßßßÿÿßPKßßßßß!ßÆ4Þ†ßßMßßßß”SËnÂ0¼Wê?D¾ƒÃ£PE$HQUªªª¥à8Xµ½–m’Â×wI(¥¥8y½;3ÞÙM&ÓO­¢J8/Á¤¤×I$‡BšUJÞ—‹Î=‰|`¦`

ŒHÉVx2S’*Of ]‰øYdn).jKS‰Œk­ÒHäÙ•>Î"‘>ÉHOD¬‚0È_@öü¬£–n‘Æ¥BGV!½äÂ(T~T+Ò–pÍÊÊ+"çˆ8Ke:¨8ÛÉÎŒ×J7•JÏ}F<Ga5o›,N[xÖdŠ>¦b®Øßßßßl‰;°¾Y…f´w^mJ\ÌûŒ)=¢EX(*ìcVšD"ˆ­˜×mM}s!ÆÄ÷¯©*«NŒ“v?YY:-šÍÏ0óê¦e,­Ô½ÛˆDºNä]Ü<Æ*«4Ú.N‘î{ 

_yåZažéÇô[Z>–Oøq­â<s¶"ó‚à(¤Dü|go¤ÈòË,õ—ŸÊ1ý~£'Ö_Ú•^–×~üÀiÐìXö,Â¥{|\\i%öÆB?Vc2>º|¨+³tŸÔÑo·zhr—®Hî.µ°ZZ}Ö,Nöì‡'T%$ˆë\‘i¡a ||¤fn½¿¢ÈUßßß߂߬.›ôdugHÞÊõå=Iÿ.‡K±`ðáæ[¨˜té¾{§1aðNFÁçÀ÷¥®åØC¼ßßßß|ù×FÆ™ôwã^#C—=UÄ9¨vŽfþ§ïžL4S‚èXh'Õ€ÆÀ5T¨vÚ˜*þ]A.Œ¢l¤ÐUÍAý{Ðêb4б¶¨nßÊeéz2^ÄéxoÇ‹Àà·çãµ€³ÌX˜Ø¨E%Ý©¹òLðÕ÷áä]OÈê­(\Ñ

šÁ­\Ñ

‰Á­\ÑrøàŠ–W´ÜÙ»ÂH\Í(:ÁÝß%ö}‡R¯ï% ÅHª+KóM¤â1ÉÆѵµ©vYÞ«œ¦*ÒéëÉò.O•>qìTgº¯æäOQ²Yßó! ‘[¯O?ίiß'ب·&øZ6áÁä`ßßßßû

OnTèËÔ¹—ßGë¿*çÎœ2ÞßœÂᆃäYÿÃÉ›€ÂvP›¼ßßßß(lï4ÕRßßßßXl5°,y°p

'J,nŽQÓ7Á¢iÈ›ß4

y€¦!oÐxò™Ž¼ßßßßXln°œZ'o›,P¼ßßßß@ln8HÞ˜Œ?œ¼ßßßß(lµÉ›€ÂöNƒP-Ï°Øj`Yò&`a¼Œ&oNy-Ç¢iÈ›`Ñ4äMßš†¼ßßßß@ãÉ{d:ò&`±¹Árj¼ßßßß@lz°@uò&ß±¹áßycŽüpò& °Ô&o

Û;•éÖ/Áã&wà`¨KîßØYǦwï„‘ÿ%Èpz“é¬Ã”!á$žuÄe·ðߥQµ5„ÓÈ™ás†›¨bÿjµ³kÐ

íߊßßßߦ\ðM@ùýMqáË×>¦èoJÑ+åô7…ë•ò1>úýËfšðÍŠCJ¯svî^©P¥ë"¬r`ÎÙl!h&°“ØÊ'‘Ä9;ƒ÷èÓ¹ô<øͧl_ìx”Âv‡AÁd£ÛÂvJƒö‹Øj`3°Æq-ˆMº·ò9Ðßs‹²´=k¦óIÇ@ßßßß"¡ÿ,T>|†>îà<*ÊM_—dÒ¡¡td­Œ'Sï>Wø@ã*ßh\)dßuÄG÷™ÇÖD:ÈøâÈÀbÓ²­bvdf>g3³â•€‰ê&áüÕ‘½Ý±Ð®›¶ƒÚu“€ÂöN£–ÙºIÀš¬n°:ªF·êœÊ1Š]7ë@ö$@°hò&ßMCÞ iÈ›ß4ž¼‡A¦#o›,§Öɛ߄S8¿ê[ :y€ØÜ`Ø®üΨª{(¥ÿ—ÛßßßßÈ›€ÂvP›¼ßßßß(lït‘7§p"¡e©Ž€5

y€¦!oÐ4äMßš†¼ßßßß@Ó7h<yƒLGÞ,67XN­“7ˆM¨N

BµäMÀb;¨e©Ž€5

y€00G“7§¼³ˆã¦iÈ›`Ñ4äMßOÞÃßÓ‘7‹Í

–SëäMßbÓƒª“7ˆÍ

úž-Ü%_O]tõžAu«xÜá$*`ià­\Ëåðí‘€•…ÄŽð šøA©'‡v±û¤#@ÈPÁ*^é~Á[:µF„“óžN‚û?®œÏ¦¦µCjÿæ

tÕÛ…°=I7žùK-;Iu³\Kƒ!ÝÚU¶ßa[è

4•m=z±îó‰ØTUãßmKTøqaÊÛß–Q=På…w{ßßß߯»7;nÅ£"»–ŒJÍòvüîeæíÝÑìÕ;×7Á{tÆ›â½{äàãÕ¶‚Ðœ…*

i.[…¦Å~¸‰}°p[vggúß…ï¯dþ.°!-WI÷ÔP®sóv1Ç

صRy®¢îõ)^GMßßß߀p¨+cµÝqÑJ¦åuóÎÔ•;ÑöCÒÜuíêNw붗.ùK®(¤;âœÿ»ÿ׬4Ùý¡{æZI4&4 ï[ÇÊœÏß~8½Z”}­®Ä•„ÖkHý…iK4—Ð…˜™–‚2ýËæÅr>µ'•=§ø§[ýp¸§±ìŸ„½ÞÐ¥{DÐyþUn[ßßßß¼°Xõ†|‰¡ßxÐûÚ”fÒj×zZ&Ú?µÎP‡C+k_Pî‘—WdØÙäJ‘$¡„®ôZñséé=•­°8<ÕmÄÇABĉ]ïÞ=lð~†:‚ëžZZîÞð4û1qŒÚ^xúÒù.ÒçóëkãÕ¢Ôÿ„ßtn»µÚœìý¿ßßßÿÿßPKßßßßß!ßpêü²Eßßyߢ( 

Couldn't agree more. The faith the club has put into him and the emotional support too is admirable, but if he comes back and plays out his career at the same level it will be nothing short of a miracle

Something I do praise Nigel Clough for. His dad was notorious for treating injured players disgustingly, although it's believed that he was always mentally scarred about his own career ending through injury that he struggled to relate to other injured players, however the way Nigel has kept Shaun Barker in and around the club is amazing. The best thing about DCFC is the obvious good bond between the players and the banter.

Archived