Oscar Pistorius

MrsRam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two recent developments in the Oscar Pistorius case.

Lawyers want his bail conditions relaxed and passports returned so that he can travel abroad. (You couldn't make it up)

A friend said 'his state of mind has worsened since he was tasked with selling his racehorses to raise money to pay for his spiralling legal fees'. Oh dear.

As I said before, he's a manipulative, self-seeking whinger, and I still think he'll get off playing the disabled celebrity card.

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go. He's got bail

The 26-year-old's legal team appeared in Pretoria's High Court on Thursday where they argued that the bail conditions imposed by magistrate Desmond Nair were unnecessarily restrictive.

And the judge agreed, saying that he saw "no reason why the appellant should be forbidden to leave the country if invited to compete."

The ruling means that Pistorius is now allowed to travel freely anywhere in the world, can drink alcohol, refuse drug tests, and return to his house.

Well, he's only charged with murder. No big deal.

Here we go. He's got bail

The 26-year-old's legal team appeared in Pretoria's High Court on Thursday where they argued that the bail conditions imposed by magistrate Desmond Nair were unnecessarily restrictive.

And the judge agreed, saying that he saw "no reason why the appellant should be forbidden to leave the country if invited to compete."

The ruling means that Pistorius is now allowed to travel freely anywhere in the world, can drink alcohol, refuse drug tests, and return to his house.

Well, he's only charged with murder. No big deal.

I'm sure a 26 year old black lad from Soweto would get the same treatment.

oh dear......

Recycling old jokes :o

There are those advocating that we should have tried to get Steve Howard back on loan - probably where I got the idea from.

Archived