Oscar Pistorius

MrsRam

Also glad this forum doesn't make up the jury. There are a lot of revelations yet in this case. Some of the prosecution evidence has been remarkable. I agree he looks pretty guilty at present. However, there's a particular zeal in the police's attitude to getting him banged up. If they stay this sloppy he might just get away with it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also glad this forum doesn't make up the jury. There are a lot of revelations yet in this case. Some of the prosecution evidence has been remarkable. I agree he looks pretty guilty at present. However, there's a particular zeal in the police's attitude to getting him banged up. If they stay this sloppy he might just get away with it.

i heard on the radio that it wont be trial by jury - just a judge to persuade.

Almost believable.

i wake up get out of bed and fail to realise my wife's not beside me

i grab my gun and go to the landing

still don't realise my wife is not in bed

shoot through a door and hear a scream, dint think that i may have injured someone badly enough to make them no threat, or that its a female scream ill just check its not my wife, no i will shoot 4 more times to make sure there is no threat.

You've forgot to put your legs on.

Almost believable.

i wake up get out of bed and fail to realise my wife's not beside me

i grab my gun and go to the landing

still don't realise my wife is not in bed

shoot through a door and hear a scream, dint think that i may have injured someone badly enough to make them no threat, or that its a female scream ill just check its not my wife, no i will shoot 4 more times to make sure there is no threat.

It's quite possible he doesnt realise she's got out of bed, he hears what he thinks is an intruder, grabs his gun and goes straight to check it out. It's pitch black, his first thought is to go and investigate. He's on his stumps, obviousy feeling vulnerable.

The point about the bath room being the only room without burglar bars on the window, and there has recently been people working on the house so there was ladders outside may have been playing on his mind before it happened, so when he hears the noises he might have immediately jumped to conclusions.

In the heat of the moment, when from the very moment he woke up he may have been absolutely sh*tting himself and not thinking straight, people do stupid things without thinking.

I'm not saying any of this is true, but it seems even more far fetched for a supposedly normal character to just open fire on his girlfriend in his own home and to then call an ambulance and security for the area. Especially when he's going to know how it appears.

I think this story is so hard to comprehend how anyone would do what he did, that it's true.

But what the f*ck do I know

Strange place south africa. Not read the full story. Based my guilty verdict just on why would you shoot someone in your bathroom. Knowing there was someone else in the house.

Have you seen the price of bogroll nowadays?

lets think about it. My missus gets up in the night do i ???

Say whats up duck and turn over.

Check all the windows and doors

Get an ak47 and blow her head off?????

Now let me think.

i hope you don't blow her head off!

You'll have to open another thread and apologise to LadyRam.

I can't quite picture him bouncing around like a kangaroo on his falsies whilst trying to tackle an intruder.

She was most possibly trying to find a refuge in the bathroom and locked the door to escape from him.

Was she right behind the door trying to keep it shut?

If so the bullets were bound to hit her.

If she was simply using the bathroom then the chances of being hit by bullets fired at random would be much less.

Actually....looking at the plan of the house, there is no door on the bathroom, only a door into a small toilet off the bathroom.

Any intruder in there would be so cornered that the idea that they posed a potential threat is ridiculous.

He is saying he woke up went to the balcony then heard noises suspects a intruder puts his legs on gets his gun but does not check if his girlfriend is still in bed. Noises come from the bathroom he does not check where is girlfriend is still fires shots into the bathroom.

He then thinks at this stage it might not be an intruder but maybe his girlfriend so collects a cricket bat to breakdown the door to find his girlfriend dead.

If he gets off with this story I will have to insure the wife for a couple of million.

They had a big arguement he hit her with a cricket bat enough to draw blood she runs to the bathroom locks its to protect herself,but he gets a gun and shoots her in a fit of rage. When the red mist has gone makes up some cock and bull story about an intruder.

My Girlfriend lived in Botswana (borders saarf eefreeca) for ten years. I was talking to her dad about safety over there and what he said surprised me. He knows somebody who's daughter was taken from her home (in a compound) and then raped and killed. Having been told this he went out and purchased a gun because he was so afraid the same could happen to one of his children or his wife.

To be honest I'd do the same. It must quite scary living in a place where so many horrible things like that happen to people, so you could become completely paranoid about it.

Oscar's story does sound ridiculous but when I heard this story it did change my opinion slightly. It would be hard to consider certain things in the middle of the night if you'd just woken up.

I'm not saying pistorius is innocent but you have to remember Pretoria isn't like an English city. It's probably a million times worse for crime than that dive down the road.

Firstly, when I read Oscar Pistorius - I want to sing - Happy and Glorious - which is WRONG......

Secondly, his story is like (as my dad used to say) horseshit from China - FAR FETCHED.

I understand the troubles in South Africa - and Oscars PR is doing well, highlighting police brutality in the English Press with the taxi driver arrested and dragged through the streeets, who later died - I'm not saying it doesn't happen, i'm just saying, it's funny how these things get in the paper in our country. PR is a wonderful thing if you have the money and you know who i'm talking about if you know my posts.

BUT - he is a nasty man, and he needs to go down for this.

Archived