Oscar Pistorius

MrsRam

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There can't be any other verdict than guilty surely? He's lying. He shot her 4 times knowing full well it was her. Didn't he recignise her screams? Didn't he notice she wasn't in bed? An intruder my arse. Send him down judge.

And his brother, and the copper. Chuck em all in.

There can't be any other verdict than guilty surely? He's lying. He shot her 4 times knowing full well it was her. Didn't he recignise her screams? Didn't he notice she wasn't in bed? An intruder my arse. Send him down judge.

And his brother, and the copper. Chuck em all in.

and proffessor plum. He had a hand in it too

The bloke's a manipulative self-serving whinger. His story defies logic.

Threw his toys out of the pram at the Paralympics, got a special ruling to run in both the Olympics AND the Paralympics (what the F***s all that about?), and got another special ruling so that he could run in the relay depite the objection that other runners could get injured in the melee at the changeovers.

It's like the old joke about 'how many prima donna's does it take to change an electric light bulb?' 'Only one, she/he holds it up and the world revolves around them'

Mark my words, he'll get off, playing the disabled celebrity card.

yeah cause i've got the candle stick.

(singing)

"All the nice girls love a candle,

all the nice girls love a wick,

'cos there's something about a candle

that reminds them of......"

For some reason I've forgotten how the song goes from that point on.

(singing)

"All the nice girls love a candle,

all the nice girls love a wick,

'cos there's something about a candle

that reminds them of......"

For some reason I've forgotten how the song goes from that point on.

how about this one.

Eddie be nimble, eddie be quick lets all forget about the candle stick.

At first I thought he was talking **** and was definitely guilty.

After following the bail hearing and listening to the defence and prosecution, I believe his story to be honest.

I think he's just a f*cking idiot, who was absolutely sh*tting himself thinking someone was in his property and acted without thinking. His story does add up in a way and it would have to go completely against his character (from all accounts) to wrecklessly mow down his girlfriend in cold blood.

At first I thought he was talking **** and was definitely guilty.

After following the bail hearing and listening to the defence and prosecution, I believe his story to be honest.

I think he's just a f*cking idiot, who was absolutely sh*tting himself thinking someone was in his property and acted without thinking. His story does add up in a way and it would have to go completely against his character (from all accounts) to wrecklessly mow down his girlfriend in cold blood.

Strange place south africa. Not read the full story. Based my guilty verdict just on why would you shoot someone in your bathroom. Knowing there was someone else in the house.

Same as EKR. At first I thought his story was almost hilarious. Now I'm not so sure. I am glad I don't live in South Africa. This high profile case hasn't even started yet and it's already a circus.

Is this the place for 'The Silence Of The Limbs' joke?

Fair enough.

Almost believable.

I wake up, get out of bed and fail to realise my wife's not beside me.

i grab my gun and go to the landing

still don't realise my wife is not in bed

shoot through a door and hear a scream, dint think that i may have injured someone badly enough to make them no threat, or that its a female scream ill just check its not my wife, no i will shoot 4 more times to make sure there is no threat.

Archived