Give the board 10 years

Cisse

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny you say that, In one of my discussion with Tom Glick, I was being critical of their (GSE/Owners) 'lack of vision and ambition', to be told, "this is our business, our jobs and we're here for the long term", to which I asked "what do you regard as 'long term'?"

The answer I got was "some would say maybe 10 or 11 years!"

funny you say that, In one of my discussion with Tom Glick, I was being critical of their (GSE/Owners) 'lack of vision and ambition', to be told, "this is our business, our jobs and we're here for the long term", to which I asked "what do you regard as 'long term'?"

When did this discussion take place ? What happened to their five year plan ?

While on the subject of tom slick. He said we would be entering the second stage of there plan for the club. Have we entered stage two yet cause if we have it's very simalar to stage one.

While on the subject of tom slick. He said we would be entering the second stage of there plan for the club. Have we entered stage two yet cause if we have it's very simalar to stage one.

I think stage one was to lose a lot of money.

Now we're into stage two which is.....erm.......lose a lot of money

I don't know what stage 3 is.

In all seriousness, they've put in a lot of wonga, over a fairly long period of time.

They said at the start that the plan was to get back to the Prem ASAP, which they've re-stated many times.

They're still losing money, they're still a million miles from the Prem, yet they still insist they've got the right manager.

Doesn't add up.

In all seriousness, they've put in a lot of wonga, over a fairly long period of time.

They said at the start that the plan was to get back to the Prem ASAP, which they've re-stated many times.

They're still losing money, they're still a million miles from the Prem, yet they still insist they've got the right manager.

Doesn't add up.

Sure it does. They have the right manager now, who is trying to correct all the damage done by the wrong manager they gave all their money too!

Archived