Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap today. Both forwards were ***** Jamie ward was fouling and giving the ball away at every opportunity. Sammon couldn't win anything or control it. Too many passes back to the keeper who was taking an age to do anything AGAIN. Coutts was non existant. Every one else was average hendrick was the better player again. Clough left it too late to make changes. Davies did ok at RB but was never in position.

There was no desire tonight and I'm not happy.

Another shocking performance. Didn't we have two centre backs on the bench? Yet goes with a midfielder and right back, and a right back at centre back? What?

Sammon shocking again. I swear it's only people on this forum that actually like the fella. He was booed and jeered constantly and even got an ironic cheer when he eventually won a header. Pathetic.

Ward looked lively but gives away far far too many stupid free kicks. Coutts, who I rate, had a poor game.

Jacobs was the brightest attacking player for me, and proved he deserves a starting place. Although Clough will drop him when we go for a 0-0 on Saturday (In reality we'll get stuffed).

Had no plan B as usual. Throw Theo on in the 80th minute seems the height of his reactionary tactics.

All this while the wee Jock takes Forest up the table.

Disillusioned isn't the word.

he did okay he playing out of position tonight he likes play up front and besides he had big men on him all night, and let me think because nearly our top scorer so stop being so damn mardy we have not lost.

Not being Mardy constantly fouling, giving the ball away and shoot from 30+ yards has nothing to do with men around him and being played on the left and up front. He was crap if he didn't get the goal you wouldn't be defending him.

they did show effort the whole 90 mins it is not there fault if you can not see it, throught your tinted classes i guess your the type that is only happy when we lose games.

We didn't lose. does it sound like I'm happy? I am frustrated because we didn't play to our best and had the football brains of a 5 year old. We're making the same mistakes and haven't put in a solid 90 min performance since Boro. The amount of time today the ball went back to the keeper or the short free kicks were wasted was unbelievable.

I know you like to be positive and optimistic but for the love of god realise that today was simply not good enough. From the players or backroom staff.

they did show effort the whole 90 mins it is not there fault if you can not see it, throught your tinted classes i guess your the type that is only happy when we lose games.

Sorry b4 but franco is far from the person you think he is!!

The team did not perform tonight, the did not perform on Saturday. For me it is 4 points dropped this week, 3 points last week at Weds and Hull. Something needs to change.

Another shocking performance. Didn't we have two centre backs on the bench? Yet goes with a midfielder and right back, and a right back at centre back? What?

Sammon shocking again. I swear it's only people on this forum that actually like the fella. He was booed and jeered constantly and even got an ironic cheer when he eventually won a header. Pathetic.

Ward looked lively but gives away far far too many stupid free kicks. Coutts, who I rate, had a poor game.

Jacobs was the brightest attacking player for me, and proved he deserves a starting place. Although Clough will drop him when we go for a 0-0 on Saturday (In reality we'll get stuffed).

Had no plan B as usual. Throw Theo on in the 80th minute seems the height of his reactionary tactics.

All this while the wee Jock takes Forest up the table.

Disillusioned isn't the word.

Forest are 1 point above us and have a budget about 10 times ours.

Don't be such a drama queen.

Bavies has played RB before in the reserves and U21. Probably better suited to play there than those on the bench, thought he did ok. Also got forward well. If that defence needed anything it was experience, not another young player with 0 first team starts under their belt. Didn't think it was a bad decision at the time and it certainly paid off.

Not many good performances out there tonight, thought Hoganson looked out of his depth (which the lad is). Nearly cost us the game with some very sloppy defending soon after we equalised. Brayford and Jacobs the only 2 that did well for me. Coutts needs to get his finger out.

Another goal conceded from a cross. I can't remember the last goal we conceded that wasn't either from a cross out wide or a Free kick/corner!

Archived