Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I think our keepers are solid at NPC level. Keogh, Brayford, O'Brien, Jacobs, Coutts, Ward, Hughes, Bryson & Hendrick are all decent players.

I also think we have a quality player in Bailey.

I don't rate Sammon at all. 6 goals in 31 games for a man that was meant to be a PL striker proves my point.

But like I said in a previous post, I like the players we have, on the whole, and I think a better manager would have us right up there.

I'll no doubt get shot down in a haze of Forest haters, but with this side, someone like Billy Davies would have us in the playoff picture.

Yep. I think our keepers are solid at NPC level. Keogh, Brayford, O'Brien, Jacobs, Coutts, Ward, Hughes, Bryson & Hendrick are all decent players.

I also think we have a quality player in Bailey.

I don't rate Sammon at all. 6 goals in 31 games for a man that was meant to be a PL striker proves my point.

But like I said in a previous post, I like the players we have, on the whole, and I think a better manager would have us right up there.

I'll no doubt get shot down in a haze of Forest haters, but with this side, someone like Billy Davies would have us in the playoff picture.

fair points, but i wouldn't want billy at this club, the sniveling little ****, but a manager that has the same ability could do that.

That's my point mate. Another poor season next year, and surely even the people blinded by the Clough surname, must start waking up...

nearly everyone is saying that, i am a fan of clough even though he fustrates me a lot. but next year is playoffs or bust.

anyway back to bolton...

Really? I think he averages at least one or two "He's got to do better" moments in front of goal, a game.

What striker doesn't?

Even RVP does.

The only "sitter" I've seen him miss recently was the one up at Hull Tuesday night, bar that he's feeding off of scraps and poor to non-existent service. If he was missing clear cut opportunities every game then I'd agree with you completely, I just don't feel he is, if we're being fair to him.

I'll go for 2-0 to the Rams. Ward & Hendrick to score.

That's as long as we play 4-4-2 giving all our team the chance to play to each other's strengths.

If Nige goes for 4-5-1 at the start I can see us falling behind and struggling to get the points.

COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can beat the Accessories! (Bolt-on. get it? oh suit yourselves!) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

What striker doesn't?

Even RVP does.

The only "sitter" I've seen him miss recently was the one up at Hull Tuesday night, bar that he's feeding off of scraps and poor to non-existent service. If he was missing clear cut opportunities every game then I'd agree with you completely, I just don't feel he is, if we're being fair to him.

Difference is, RVP actually scores goals.

Against Middlesboro, he went clean in on goal, and tripped over the ball. I remember that howler vividly.

That bit about Bailey being quality player made me choke on my brew. Good lad I'll grant you, but fourth behind Hendrick, Bryson and Will. For me.

Archived