Derby County fan guilty of racially abusing Nathan Tyson and Marlon King

DcFc Dyycheee

No problem...y

[url=http://www.whitelawyer.org.uk/]http://www.whitelawyer.org.uk/

The Society of Middle Class White Lawyers, SMCWL, is a self appointed membership organisation for middle class white people, which exists to:

• campaign to ensure access to justice and legal service for ethnic majority and privileged communities;
  • promote equality and diversity within the legal profession;
  • act as a representative and strategic voice for lawyers, law students and legal academics of caucasion heritage;
  • ensure it's name is mentioned in newspapers within any articles involving Premiership football players;
  • be the first to inform the police of any incident that could conceivably be construed as a hate crime against middle class white people
  • contradict the objective of equality by our self-defeating purpose as a sectarian splinter group of the Law Society for middle class white people only

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In education there is a focus now on the performance of White British working class kids. This is because they haven't been progressing as well as kids from other ethnic groups - because they were not the focus (in other words discriminated against) of statistical enquiries into the effectiveness of education in this country.

Regularly matches against Swansea or Cardiff bring chants of "Stand up if you hate the Welsh". It's embarrasing. Would love to see discrimination kicked out of football. Prosecuting the offenders is a fantastic thing.

is "stand up if you hate Forest" ok then?

Go and ask your local council for a big mansion despite never paying anything into the system.

I'm not one to buy the Mirror but the grandparents buy the tabloids every day and I recall seeing something about this in there: [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-11-reject-six-bedroom-council-1716495]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-11-reject-six-bedroom-council-1716495

TobyWanKenobi

is "stand up if you hate Forest" ok then?

Yes. It's different. Hating a place, or a club, or a car, or a manufacturer, or a particular business is totally different from saying that you hate a group of people. You don't hate all the forest fans, merely their club. You might hate Wales, and that's okay. It's not really fair, or right to hate the Welsh though, is it?

Singing that you hate the Welsh, is no different to singing that you hate gays, or blacks, or gingers, or Polish, or women, or Muslims, etc. etc. etc. It's not really on in modern society.

I'm not one to buy the Mirror but the grandparents buy the tabloids every day and I recall seeing something about this in there: [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-11-reject-six-bedroom-council-1716495]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-11-reject-six-bedroom-council-1716495

Just proves my point. Would a single white father be given such a house?

Just proves my point. Would a single white father be given such a house?

You've been banging on about race for days on this thread, so how does this prove your point. Oh, you switch the hatred to women. A father wouldn't get this house. Where are the two fathers of her children? exercising their right to fack off and leave her too it? This is a hugely dispiriting thread.

You've been banging on about race for days on this thread, so how does this prove your point. Oh, you switch the hatred to women. A father wouldn't get this house. Where are the two fathers of her children? exercising their right to fack off and leave her too it? This is a hugely dispiriting thread.

Please show me where I have been banging on about race for several days.

Also show me where I say I hate women. I have a dislike for people who have kids they cannot afford to bring up without relying on ridiculous amounts of state handouts. I make no apologies for this.

Does it offend you that I am prepared to stand up and say I feel discriminated against on a daily basis?

My general tone on this thread is that as a white male I feel as though I am discriminated against on so many levels.

Just play the racism card though...it's much easier than trying to have a sensible debate about it.

Yes. It's different. Hating a place, or a club, or a car, or a manufacturer, or a particular business is totally different from saying that you hate a group of people. You don't hate all the forest fans, merely their club. You might hate Wales, and that's okay. It's not really fair, or right to hate the Welsh though, is it?

Singing that you hate the Welsh, is no different to singing that you hate gays, or blacks, or gingers, or Polish, or women, or Muslims, etc. etc. etc. It's not really on in modern society.

tobiWank, I hate every forest fan in the ground when we play them.

Am I a racist?

Go and stand outside a mosque burning a Koran and see if you get the same treatment as the people burning the poppies got.

Have a look on the internet for The Society of White Lawyers.

Try and get a special male discount on your car insurance.

Go and ask your local council for a big mansion despite never paying anything into the system.

Tell me the last time you saw an article saying an industry wanted more white male employees and a certain percentage of candidates would have to be white males.

I'm not saying I get racially abused but that doesn't mean I am not discriminated against.

As you have said this thread doesn't really belong in the football thread but I am more than happy to discuss my opinions in the off topic section.

Banging on about race.

I would be more than happy to debate the matter with you if I thought you was going to offer intelligent dialect, however, I don't think you even know what the word racism means so would be wasting my time.

You have also proved on other threads that you are incapable and just like to try point scoring.

Maybe I should highlight all of your insulting posts against Bris and use these as examples of you being 'anti white male'. That's how it works isn't it?

Archived