Derby County fan guilty of racially abusing Nathan Tyson and Marlon King

DcFc Dyycheee

I have heard one racist comment at PP, it was during the play off semi final second against Southampton, someone behind me shouted "**** off Rasiak you dirty Polish *******" i did turn to take issue with whoever shouted it but couldn't be sure who did it, really pissed me off that did.

Isn't that xenophobism? You'd have me arrested for calling Billy Davies a Scottish t**t on those grounds. We should grade the "isms" appropiately.

Can you imagine being in court for calling someone a Polish w**ker? I fear the walls of the asylum are being breached.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the case was prosecuted at magistrates court there is no way the defendant was found guilty 'on the balance of probabilities'. That is the standard of proof for civil court. Racially aggravated offences are are dealt with to the criminal standard if proof which is beyond reasonable doubt'.

I'm no fan of political correctness or Marlon King but there is no justification for racially abusing someone, whatever colour they are.

Isn't that xenophobism? You'd have me arrested for calling Billy Davies a Scottish t**t on those grounds. We should grade the "isms" appropiately.

Can you imagine being in court for calling someone a Polish w**ker? I fear the walls of the asylum are being breached.

Yeah i think your right actually, never did bother to learn the distinction between them i probably should start 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Good call. us poor white males have a terrible time of it. it all started when we were removed from our homeland and transported to this country on boats.

Good point. I too believe that I should be happy to be discriminated against and treated like ***** because of something our ancestors did hundreds of years ago.

Good call. us poor white males have a terrible time of it. it all started when we were removed from our homeland and transported to this country on boats.

Who were transported to this country on boats? Or am I missing a tenuous point somewhere?

Good point. I too believe that I should be happy to be discriminated against and treated like ***** because of something our ancestors did hundreds of years ago.

Have you really been racially abused that often for your point to stand? I don't see this great injustice of racism to white people that you see. I've never been racially abused for my skin colour.

White people aren't discriminated against.

This is one of those threads where it's really difficult not to add something, but almost nothing on here is about Derby any more. Perhaps it should be locked.

Have you really been racially abused that often for your point to stand? I don't see this great injustice of racism to white people that you see. I've never been racially abused for my skin colour.

This is one of those threads where it's really difficult not to add something, but almost nothing on here is about Derby any more. Perhaps it should be locked.

Yes they are Duracell, let us not pretend there isn't prejudice across all of our racially, ethnically, culturally divided cities.

Pakistani men must be amongst the most racist in this country, I'd have no issue with my son having a Pakistani girlfriend one day if he so chose, how many muslim fathers could truly say the same? Doesn't bother me but its discrimination.

Yes they are Duracell, let us not pretend there isn't prejudice across all of our racially, ethnically, culturally divided cities.

Pakistani men must be amongst the most racist in this country, I'd have no issue with my son having a Pakistani girlfriend one day if he so chose, how many muslim fathers could truly say the same? Doesn't bother me but its discrimination.

Fair point, I guess it's the way you put the point. I've still never felt marginalised though.

Fair point, I guess it's the way you put the point. I've still never felt marginalised though.

Nah me either really, but then again, I've lead a reasonably cushy life in the surburbs of Derby (growing up) and now out in the sticks so I don't expect to see it. This precisely being my point, the middle classes, the spokespeople for the success of multicultural Britain, all to frequently tend to retire to their white gated surburbs after extolling the virtues and benefits of integration - the irony is lost.

Go and stand outside a mosque burning a Koran and see if you get the same treatment as the people burning the poppies got.

Have a look on the internet for The Society of White Lawyers.

Try and get a special male discount on your car insurance.

Go and ask your local council for a big mansion despite never paying anything into the system.

Tell me the last time you saw an article saying an industry wanted more white male employees and a certain percentage of candidates would have to be white males.

I'm not saying I get racially abused but that doesn't mean I am not discriminated against.

As you have said this thread doesn't really belong in the football thread but I am more than happy to discuss my opinions in the off topic section.

TobyWanKenobi

Regularly matches against Swansea or Cardiff bring chants of "Stand up if you hate the Welsh". It's embarrasing. Would love to see discrimination kicked out of football. Prosecuting the offenders is a fantastic thing.

TobyWanKenobi

Go and stand outside a mosque burning a Koran and see if you get the same treatment as the people burning the poppies got.

Go and ask your local council for a big mansion despite never paying anything into the system.

Tell me the last time you saw an article saying an industry wanted more white male employees and a certain percentage of candidates would have to be white males.

I'm not saying I get racially abused but that doesn't mean I am not discriminated against.

As you have said this thread doesn't really belong in the football thread but I am more than happy to discuss my opinions in the off topic section.

Interesting, yet true.

But don't pretend that you havn't received any benefits from being a straight, white British male.

I dont condone racism in any form but I am fed up of some things I see across derby,

I was on the new ring road the other day and drove past bosnia and herzogovia (spelling) being built, what would happen if you built a members club and called it the english club, (im not saying I want this just hypothetically)

I am pretty sure a prerequisite of joining these clubs that are all over derby is that you are from or have family originally from these places,

sometimes the people treated the worst in this country are from this country and contributed to it there whole life

Like somebody else said what would happen if you set up the society for black lawyers / black footballers etc etc or multiple charities across the whole of the uk to ensure white people were not descriminated against

I think we should be proud of equality but not when it suits us to be, racism is historic and in built into some people, it doesnt make it right but its all they have known.

The only benefit of this court cases is it reminds people it isnt acceptable

No problem...

[url=http://www.whitelawyer.org.uk/]http://www.whitelawyer.org.uk/

The Society of Middle Class White Lawyers, SMCWL, is a self appointed membership organisation for middle class white people, which exists to:

• campaign to ensure access to justice and legal service for ethnic majority and privileged communities;
  • promote equality and diversity within the legal profession;
  • act as a representative and strategic voice for lawyers, law students and legal academics of caucasion heritage;
  • ensure it's name is mentioned in newspapers within any articles involving Premiership football players;
  • be the first to inform the police of any incident that could conceivably be construed as a hate crime against middle class white people
  • contradict the objective of equality by our self-defeating purpose as a sectarian splinter group of the Law Society for middle class white people only

The Qur'an and the Poppie are completely different things. I'm not a Muslim and I won't defend their beliefs, but I will explain them. Burning the Qur'an is more comparible with burning Jesus. Not a model of Jesus, Jesus himself. The word made flesh in Islam is the Qur'an, it's the fabric of their life and it contains absolutely everything about their faith in it. It's also the last time God made direct contact with them. Not the same thing as the Poppy at all.

Whilst I don't agree with the Society of Black Lawyers, the fact is that when you're a minority there is a difference and you shouldn't pretend there isn't. If I lived in a country where I'm an ethnic minority, I'd probably join together with anyone like me. I wouldn't join any white society here though because I don't need to.

Please tell me these big mansions that the state are handing out to people, I'd love to hear about it. I don't have any statistics on the dermographic of those claiming benefits, but there's nothing to suggest there's less of a chance of getting them if you're white or more of a chance if you're not. Certainly, I don't think it's true that people are coming here to claim benefits. Most come to the UK because there are jobs and you don't get shot at.

I'm happy to talk about this too, you're one of those who have proven you can talk about this sort of thing without getting petty so if mods want to move this OT that would be cool.

Archived