Derby County fan guilty of racially abusing Nathan Tyson and Marlon King

DcFc Dyycheee

My Dad was telling me a story from the 70's, where he heard someone behind him shout "F**king shoot you black b**tard!!!" and turned to see it was a black guy that had said it. I don't know what you can say to that, especially in those days. He was probably just trying to fit in :-/

On a different story re: racism:

I have quiet a rare forename/surname combination, and there are only two of us with this name (and spelling) on facebook, I am white, the other guy is black, and whenever someone asks to add me, I often say, "sure, my name is [Trekkie_Ram], there are only two of us, and if you've added a black guy you've got it wrong", which is in my opinion inoffensive, but my one hope out of all of this, is that the black guy makes the opposite joke regarding me being white.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

tobiWank, I hate every forest fan in the ground when we play them.

Am I a racist?

If you truly hate them, Then it's definately not racist, but it's certainly some kind of bigotry. I don't think you do though. You hate Jon Venables, one would assume. You would hate Pol Pot. Maybe Osama Bin Laden.

I can't imagine hating a whole bunch of people simply because of a red shirt. Maybe you do. Good luck with that. May your children not fall in love with one. That would be a true Romeo and Juliet story.

I would be more than happy to debate the matter with you if I thought you was going to offer intelligent dialect

Whilst I am amused by you using the word 'dialect' incorrectly as you try to suggest you are too intelligent for me, you denied banging on about race and I quoted you doing just that. I am quite happy to debate racism with you.

Archived