One or two loans.

sage

I dont mean to sound like a d*ck, but its not as if were safe from the bottom 3 either, only 8 points off it and with some more bad luck we could be in and around there towards the end of the season.

You don't sound like a d*ck at all. You're right. Though I personally don't think we'll be anywhere near the bottom 3 come the end of the season, not with our home form. It's another season of mediocrity and frustration.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't sound like a d*ck at all. You're right. Though I personally don't think we'll be anywhere near the bottom 3 come the end of the season, not with our home form. It's another season of mediocrity and frustration.

In so many ways we've made progress but without the points to show for it. That isn't an untruth or some Cloughism, it is a fair assessment but there's only so long that we can keep saying that until something breaks (or we become unbeatable 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />).

Loans wise, we're not getting a CB so all signs would point towards a LB as potential perm move and an ST in the same boat. I expect to see a few leave in the summer too, so that we don't have too many not taking part.

Who we actually get is anyone's guess (and Boycie's well kept secret).

In so many ways we've made progress but without the points to show for it. That isn't an untruth or some Cloughism, it is a fair assessment but there's only so long that we can keep saying that until something breaks (or we become unbeatable 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />).

Loans wise, we're not getting a CB so all signs would point towards a LB as potential perm move and an ST in the same boat. I expect to see a few leave in the summer too, so that we don't have too many not taking part.

Who we actually get is anyone's guess (and Boycie's well kept secret).

We have made progress yes. But only at home imo. There is clear limit to the mental strength of our team. A mental strength that came from Shackell last season.

We have made progress yes. But only at home imo. There is clear limit to the mental strength of our team. A mental strength that came from Shackell last season.

And a mental weakness that comes from Clough making out that were a small club and that going 2 up and then throwing it away is a good result. Sick of it.

Can't argue with those points really.

Think Keogh would be better with a consistent/decent partner, a lot on his shoulders. Shackell did have an in-form O'Brien or Barker for most of last season to be fair but I agree he was much more of a dominant CB.

We've lacked leadership and experience, maybe Keogh will be able to take stock over the summer and work on that?

Trying to see the positives as there are plenty.

BREAKING: Derby County are looking to bring in a left back on loan ahead of Saturday's home game against Wolves.

Derby made an enquiry this morning and are waiting to hear.

The move follows Gareth Roberts' red card in last night's defeat at Hull.

Roberts faces a three-match ban. - http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Derby-County-looking-sign-left-loan-ahead-Wolves/story-18136363-detail/story.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#axzz2KhubYQqY

Archived