One or two loans.

sage

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is on the bench because Clough rates him, he said he thought about the option of playing Gjokaj and keeping Brayford on the right but ended up going with Brayford and bringing in Freeman - It was the safer bet to be fair as JB is more experienced than Gjokaj at CB.

I think people need to be careful assuming that because Clough doesn't play Gjokaj that he doesn't think he is good enough, it was simply that he had a choice/judgement call on the back 4 being Freeman-Keogh-Gjokaj-Brayford or Hogansen-Keogh-Brayford-Freeman and he went with the latter - I don't see anything wrong with that tbf, and with Gjokaj on the bench he could have always changed it if necessary.

The glut of games in a short time has shown us to be short in a couple of areas and for this reason the lack of loans has been disappointing, especially as they said they wanted guys with a view to permanent it made it a bit more exciting as they would have strong potential to be full signings rather than the premier league kids which I feel are often a waste of time and basically represent us doing their player devt. for them.

Archived