Jeff Hendrick

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised to see some PL interest in Jeff.

With all the interest in Will Hughes, I reckon that most PL clubs will have sent scouts to watch us over the last six weeks. During that time Hendrick has pretty much been our best player. Maybe seen as less of a gamble than Will - stronger, a little older and probably cheaper.

I would swap Hendrick for Delph, and I think they would too... for me Delph has the superior ability but hit a bit of bad form. Hendrick has spent most of the season in pretty poor form, but last month or so he has been putting good shifts in, like against Forest he was good.

I would swap Hendrick for Delph, and I think they would too... for me Delph has the superior ability but hit a bit of bad form. Hendrick has spent most of the season in pretty poor form, but last month or so he has been putting good shifts in, like against Forest he was good.

Hendricks been our best player in nearly every game for the last two months! Delphi has been in poor form as you've put it for the last two or three years. I'd much rather keep Hendrick, maturing rapidly into a top midfielder.

That Delph is rubbish

How old was he in 2008? well 11th november 2008? 17/18?

One of the best 'lower league' midfield performances I have ever seen - he was incredible that game. That's why I would have him, was on a par if not better than Hughes at that point - thought Villa had a bargain when he moved for 8million.

You have got to be joking!

Fabian Delph has done precious little since Villa wasted ??millions for him. He's injury prone (35 games in four seasons) and is struggling to cut the mustard in the Premiership.

Jeff Hendrick is key to our side and any bid under 3M should be laughed at. Bryson and Hendrick hopefully will form a premiership potential midfield two in the future.

Hendrick would be a disaster for Villa. He's pretty quiet on the pitch and he needs a leader with him out there. It seems to get the best out of him he needs a manager like Clough getting on his back a bit and a player like Keogh giving him lip all game.

Aston Villa and Jeff Hendrick would be a match made in hell. I would really question Lambert's sanity if he signed him without brining in a host of experienced players too.

Archived