Olive branch to our only rivals?

twinkletoes

Read some of the tweets etc between fans and some are just beyond words!

we all need to take a step back and remeber that this is a game of football between TWO great clubs.

with this in mind im going to start us off with something possitive about our neighbours...

so here we go.. they are not Leeds!.

ok whos next?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I daresay there's some decent florists somewhere but the ones i work with are arrogant pigs.

So i do what me mam taught me to do. "think b*l*x".

Gun capital of Europe, what's not to love about Nottingham? Oh and Robin Hood's just a myth! And they speak funnaa! And Jake Bugg is a County fan. And they think we don't like being called Sheepshaggers (we love it). And Clough Snr was a Derby fan, so get over it.

One of the most detestable things about Nottingham Forest is that when all things are said and done, we're very similar clubs. The subtle differences make it fierce.

The rivalry we have with them is brilliant though. Even taking out the bias, we surely have one of the greatest rivalries in the country....

One of the most detestable things about Nottingham Forest is that when all things are said and done, we're very similar clubs. The subtle differences make it fierce.

The rivalry we have with them is brilliant though. Even taking out the bias, we surely have one of the greatest rivalries in the country....

That's true

our rivalry is not some poxy marketing ploy or a desperate attempt to give our clubs some importance that isn't really there (cough Leicester). We know how to properly go at each other.

As a Forest fan I was going to get abusive here but i'll take it over to the matchday thread where it belongs.

'Hi, my name is Andrew Reid and a few years back I was sat on my sofa munching Mars Bar sandwiches thinking my career as a footballer was over. Now, thanks to Nottingham Forest I've been given a second chance without feeling the pressure to look good."

"Hello, I am The Cat. I save gol in Kuwait. I leave goat and child for make career in Sherwood Forest."

Equal-opportunities/NottsForest.co.uk.

I love having a 'proper' rival that hates us as much as we hate them! Working in Sandiacre makes the wins so sweet and the defeats unbearable! I'd hate to be in a one city rivalry it's nice that our arch enemy are from a different planet/town/county yet just 15 miles away, it's on a par with Newcastle/Sunderland, just as intense!

Archived