This made me laugh

peachmyster

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burns is a ****, every time Derby play Forest he comes out and does interviews for Nottingham press saying that Forest are just going to be too strong for Derby. Clueless tosspot.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

The true irony is that the deluded no-marks from the Girodome believe that they play a special way - 'The Forest Way' - all slick passing and beautiful flowing football. McLeish will bring nothing but negativity and long ball tactics. How long before they are on his back and want him out?

I know he used to be a regular in Sobers – the pub that was the bar of the old Clovelley Hotel on Kedleston Road (opposite the Jonty Farmer – now old people's flats)

Let's just say that the name of the pub was somewhat ironic.

As for the comments on Freeman - it seems puzzling that he says the Forest owners are "ready to bankroll an assault on the Premierl League" yet Derby are paying Freeman more than Forest offered him. Simple answer then – Forest should have offered him more if he's so good that you have to go on a big rant about how you wish he'd stayed.

Kenny Burns lives near me - I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire in all honesty.

I don't like the bloke, and when it comes to Nottingham Forest he is the most delusional **** in the world. He is much worse than Roger Davies for Derby, both talk as if we're in the middle 70s and we're massive clubs in the wrong division and more successful than the clubs around us.

A load of old toss, he needs banning from having an opinion - it's so embarrassing.

I know he used to be a regular in Sobers – the pub that was the bar of the old Clovelley Hotel on Kedleston Road (opposite the Jonty Farmer – now old people's flats)

Let's just say that the name of the pub was somewhat ironic.

As for the comments on Freeman - it seems puzzling that he says the Forest owners are "ready to bankroll an assault on the Premierl League" yet Derby are paying Freeman more than Forest offered him. Simple answer then – Forest should have offered him more if he's so good that you have to go on a big rant about how you wish he'd stayed.

The Jonty Farmer's no longer a pub? Not been up Ked road for a few years...

• 4 weeks later...

Burns was a fat red faced cvnt 30 years a go. Its a wonder he anna self combusted by now.

"On more money at Derby", Oh dear, you alky jock ****. The gumps had released him, Derby picked him up for nowt. Who's gonna look bigger gumps than normal if he makes the grade?

Its no risk for us, if he makes it we've got a decent player for nowt, if not, we may get a small fee for him. so far he looks like he can play at this level.

Aaagh just read that again....if i could have given it multiple 'likes' ,i would have

Archived