Whats your thoughts on Sam Rush?

Derby born & bred

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I thought the board denied ever having the bid, plus I don't think any figures were quoted, so as many assumptions as talking about all derby fans.

I so agree that no one would buy us though if they want all their money back, not that anyone is interested just that it would not make any sense to pay a higher figure than what was paid in the first instance for a club that is not worth anywhere near that figure

they didnt deny the bid was made, just didnt accept it and said the club wasnt for sale.

Just because i said i talk to 100s of Derby fans a week does not mean i have to work at PPS I would rather not say were I work, but i do get to talk to many many fans on a daily basis ok

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to offend. I was just asking that's all. I might have spoke to you, in a fan capacity, I don't see how though, other than it being at PP.

I never said "Derby fans in general" I said I speak to hundreds of Derby fans every week and they all have the same opinion, they dont see where GSE or the owners are taking us and dont know why they are still here.

YOU CHALLENGE ME!!! oh dear please stop that, your not making yourself look very good on here with stupid "I CHALLENGE YOU threats are you?????

I would like to think(i dont know) but would think there is plenty of businesses/companies in the U.K. and around the world who would look at Derby County as a sound investment if run correctly and not by people who only know about football the American way.

Yes back on topic think thats a good idea.

Sound investment? A football club? Football clubs are ego projects for businessmen who should know better. What percentage of owners make a profit from owning a football club?

I never said "Derby fans in general" I said I speak to hundreds of Derby fans every week and they all have the same opinion, they dont see where GSE or the owners are taking us and dont know why they are still here.

YOU CHALLENGE ME!!! oh dear please stop that, your not making yourself look very good on here with stupid "I CHALLENGE YOU threats are you?????

I would like to think(i dont know) but would think there is plenty of businesses/companies in the U.K. and around the world who would look at Derby County as a sound investment if run correctly and not by people who only know about football the American way.

Yes back on topic think thats a good idea.

They are probably just agreeing with you to keep you happy.

Just a quick heads up, the Brazilian member or should I say now ex member that started this thread was previously banned for not being very nice, if you're reading hi, gotcha!......hundreds of Derby fans on Copacabana Beach, well I never, learn something new everyday.

p.s I'm still waiting for you to hack me.

Just a quick heads up, the Brazilian member or should I say now ex member that started this thread was previously banned for not being very nice, if you're reading hi, gotcha!......hundreds of Derby fans on Copacabana Beach, well I never, learn something new everyday.

p.s I'm still waiting for you to hack me.

LOL...................... Really!!!

Oh yes, now go back and read his threads now you know who it was

Whats your thoughts on Sam Rush?

What would you like to happen to the rams in 2013????

What debt are we in still?

Everyone happy with way things are going?

Sam Rush

IF Hughes was sold!!!

Needless to say all anti GSE, that's not what he was banned for by the way if anyones thinking we ban anti GSE comments.

Archived