Whats your thoughts on Sam Rush?

Derby born & bred

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to RD, Sam Rush is on the breakfast show on Thursday morning, talking about his appointment, what's what and who's who. Should be worth a listen. (Between 7 & 10 am btw).

He'll keep saying the same things the club/CEO's have been saying publicly for the past few years but its what he does behind the scenes which is of more importance to me and over time we may see those things come into effect a bit more.

Nothing will change overnight, so we shouldn't expect things.

I'm going on Monday - looking forward to it and will be interesting to see how he comes across in these forums. Will he say what he thinks, and be honest and upfront in his thoughts. My concern is more supporters asking him football things rather than the commercial things which is what he is paid to do.

For those who still want to go to the forum.

Derby County CEO Sam Rush will be hosting a Fans Forum next week.

Derby County supporters will have the opportunity to ask questions to new Chief Executive Officer Sam Rush next week at a Forum at Pride Park Stadium.

Rush took up his post with the Rams yesterday (1st January 2013) and is keen to hear the views of the Derby faithful as well as share his own opinions.

Rush has seen every Derby game since being appointed in mid-September and has enjoyed meeting with supporters during the last few months prior to beginning life with the Rams.

The Forum will take place on Monday 7th January 2013 in the Toyota Suite at Pride Park Stadium, starting at 6pm and running through to 8pm.

150 spots are available at the Forum on a first-come, first served basis and supporters can book their spot at the Forum by logging visiting:[url=http://wearederby.com/index.php?option=com_regninety]http://wearederby.com/index.php?option=com_regninety.

Supporters who apply to attend the Forum will hear back from the Club to confirm their attendance.

Should demand be high enough, Derby have pencilled in further dates for Forums later in January 2013.

What Questions do you think should be asked????

Are we going to have any funds in the Jan window to have a big push and go for the Playoff's?

Do we feel that Derby are in a position where we need to sell our assets in the Jan window or can we wait till the summer?

What does he think about the KOP style stand behind the goal which the fans asked for? Is he going to push this to try and increase the matchday atmosphere?

Oh and what colour Pants his wife wears as I've heard she's a looker!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

I would ask him how thick his skin is, because the minute the masses aren't happy, he's gonna get harpooned, it'll all be his fault, just like it was Glicks.

I wish him the best of British luck.

Archived