Whats your thoughts on Sam Rush?

Derby born & bred

I like many are a little excited at the thoguht of having this guy coming in as he is an ex agent and is British. Now from what i have heard he has already been at the ground a few times and is already making arrangements for fans forums to see what Derby fans want and expect.

What would most of you guys ask him at these forums?

Me,

1 - I would ask him firstly how does he think he can get all them thousands of DERBY fans who have left to go back to Pride park stadium?

2 - Does or will Nigel get the last say in selling and buying players?

3- Whats your thoughts on SAFE STANDING?

4 - What is your job disciptions and what is your aims for DCFC?

5 -And finally I would ask him this.....please tell me a proper timescale for getting Derby County FC back into the prem with these owners and GSE at the helm? and please dont tell me another f"2#ing 4 or 5 or 6 year plan because Derby fans have had enough of these so called plans.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would ask him does he really know what he is letting himself in for taking this job on as he will become yet another target for the boo boys.

Also its never really a good idea to profess your own personal opinions as being what 'Derby fans' think as it is very rare for so many thousands of people to share an identical view.

I would ask him does he really know what he is letting himself in for taking this job on as he will become yet another target for the boo boys.

Also its never really a good idea to profess your own personal opinions as being what 'Derby fans' think as it is very rare for so many thousands of people to share an identical view.

I think he knows damn well what he has let himself into and think there could be stormy clouds ahead.

As for the comment about dont speak as if your talking about every Derby fan in their thousands, well I understand I probably dont speak for you my freind, but the hundreds of Derby fans I speak to week in week out all have the same opinion and anger towards the board and the owners with lack of investment and lack of ambition to take the club forward. Sorry if this is not your opinion,but I dont speak for you do i?

As a fellow hair loss sufferer I'd ask him at what age did he lose all his hair on top and how he dealt with the loss. Also did it have any effect on his pulling power with the ladies.

Oh I'd also boooo him in advance for his lack of ambition and ask him to get his tits out.

As a fellow hair loss sufferer I'd ask him at what age did he lose all his hair on top and how he dealt with the loss. Also did it have any effect on his pulling power with the ladies.

Oh I'd also boooo him in advance for his lack of ambition and ask him to get his tits out.

you told me u kept it short. And the lads love it?

Well dont ask Wayne Rooney as he dont take too kindly to them questions mate 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

Lack of ambition, well lets wait and see hey!!!

None at the moment. If you expect nothing, you won't be disappointed. You can only be pleasantly surprised 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

That said, I await with great anticipation what he puts forward at this fans' forum.

Me too mate, would like to see what fans would ask him generally about whats his thoughts and plans are for Derby County FC in 2013

I think he knows damn well what he has let himself into and think there could be stormy clouds ahead.

As for the comment about dont speak as if your talking about every Derby fan in their thousands, well I understand I probably dont speak for you my freind, but the hundreds of Derby fans I speak to week in week out all have the same opinion and anger towards the board and the owners with lack of investment and lack of ambition to take the club forward. Sorry if this is not your opinion,but I dont speak for you do i?

No you don't speak for me which is why it would be better to say that it is yourself that is angry with the investors/board, rather than saying it is 'Derby fans' in general.

Without turning this into another financial thread, I challenge you to name anyone else out there that has the £40 to £50 million available to match the funds that the investors have spent on acquiring and running the club.

Back to topic, I hope Rush isn't given a hard time and our fans understand that he is a paid employee of the club who will be working to guidelines from a level above him.

Archived