Whats your thoughts on Sam Rush?

Derby born & bred

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody has salt on chips, what kind of weirdo wouldn't?

I don't. Damn, does that make me a wierdo?

I'll have vinegar though, does that count?

Who are you talking on behalf off then mate???? becasue you come across like you represent all the derby fans with your opinions, were as i have said i speak to lots every week who all have the same opinion and thats where are we going with this GSE and the owners.

I only speak on behalf of myself. I also speak to Derby fans who are happy the club is being run correctly and not living beyond its means.

Well, I think promotion will scare the hell out of our owners and they will then be prepared to sell us on for a profit.

That will leave us in limbo again, and we will again suffer.

But on the other hand how long will they hang around waiting for promotion? Especially if every season they are required to cover any cash shortfalls.

2 more seasons in the championship will test them I think.

Of course when I said about cash shortfalls that may have already stopped. They may also see what we sell Hughes for and think the academy could be the key to them making profits...could that be why Rush is being employed?

Before Glick left Appleby only ever attended the florist, fester and dotty Leeds fixtures.

He stayed here briefly to cover for Glick and stick a "CEO wanted!" ad on the job centre site.

Probably sat in his office in Detroit watching rams player highlights on Firefox and hub on safari.

1 - I would ask him firstly how does he think he can get all them thousands of DERBY fans who have left to go back to Pride park stadium?

Well Mr Rush, when we were the most attractive side in Britain, playing attractive open football in the early '70s there was no problem getting fans into the BBG. The problem then was to keep out the crowd who couldn'y fit in with the 41,000 inside the ground

Nothing succeeds like:-

{content}
a) success[/indent]

{content}
'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> a toothless budgie.[/indent]

{content}
c) a team that guarantees entertainment for the supporters.[/indent]

If you can help to bring a and c to the Rams we'll not be too bothered about the budgie! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I would have thought they would be bored already! Do any of them other than Appleby ever attend?

Are they bored already? That’s what a lack of interest does to people. Never mind, Andy and co can’t be with us forever so it’s probably best they go sooner rather than later.

Who knows, maybe a new owner would consider it ‘sensible’ to fund the squad so the wage bill could support the two or three better quality players needed to turn us into realistic promotion candidates next season.

If Andy’s ambition to turn us into the Crewe of the championship was replaced by a new owner's ambition to get us back to the PL next season then maybe it would be thought ‘sensible’ to keep Hughes at Derby rather than flog him to poxy Arsenal or Wigan.

Maybe it’s not inevitable that a new owner of DCFC would be a fool or a crook hell bent on ruining the club and turning us into Pompey or Rangers.

Apparently PG did make the bid, but could not find all the owners who had shares in DCFC as it split up like a Italian Pizza...joking apart he tried to contact all the owners but they were scattered all over the world and of course we know what Glick &amp; Apleby said as they did not want to sell when they were and still are getting a nice wage for running our Championship club after 5 yrs now.

What other kind of pizzas are there?

Archived