Craig Bryson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw it to. More lazy journalism I think. Another terrific season from a team doing quite well. Let's put 2 & 2 together and get 3684. The same paper said Brayford to Cardiff for £750k plus add ons and then in a separate section said £1.25m. Don't think the sports editor even reads his own pages.

It has to be good news that teams are finally starting to want our players. OK, not sll these rumours will be acurate, but I'd bet most have an element of truth.

The next couple of windows will be fascinating. This is the first time since GSE took over that we have several saleable assets. Previously the only players who aroused interest were Dean Moxey and those at the end of their contracts. Now we have players who are valuable to the first team and under contract who we can sell. Nigel might even be able to wheel and deal.

Hopefully all sales will eventually make the squad stronger.

I'm amazed bryso hasn't been made the highest paid player at the club , not sayin he's a Will hughes but I believe he's the most important player at the club , real team player and if asked all his team mates who they would miss out the team bryso would come out top by a mile

I think it was just a matter of time before these rumours starting circulating Derby. Bryson, Hendrick & Hughes all very good players in there own right and we seem to have a disability to hold on to talent. so i wouldnt be surprised to see these go the surprise will be how much they go for!

I think it was just a matter of time before these rumours starting circulating Derby. Bryson, Hendrick & Hughes all very good players in there own right and we seem to have a disability to hold on to talent. so i wouldnt be surprised to see these go the surprise will be how much they go for!

What 'talent' have we let go?

Davies wanted to leave

Commons was offered (allegedly) what he asked for and turned it down

Hulse hardly played since

Shackell is that good that in a team with a striker who has scored 20 league goals the defense has conceded enough games for then to be below us.

What 'talent' have we let go?

Davies wanted to leave

Commons was offered (allegedly) what he asked for and turned it down

Hulse hardly played since

Shackell is that good that in a team with a striker who has scored 20 league goals the defense has conceded enough games for then to be below us.

Totally agree with this. As far as some fans are concerned, it's almost as though the last 6 years never happened and we are still owned by the Amigos, such is their suspicion of GSE. It doesn't stand up to any sort of examination at all.

We'll have no players left if all these rumours come true.

When you enter the top 10 you qualify for 4 players to be on journalists random transfer rumour generator.

Once in a top 6 position i believe your star player becomes a £3m target for *struggling premiership team*.

Standard

According to the Daily Mirror £6m for Hughes as an initial fee with incentives it could rise to £10-£11m . Chelsea , Spurs & Fulham are the 3 main teams according to the paper?

Definite move to London then.

Ironic really, that this is on the wrong thread..

With these 'rumours' looking at the spine of the team (Brayford, Hughes, now Bryson) I'm starting to get a little nervous. Then I look at which toilet paper newspaper printed it and calm down.

I have a really bad feeling about this transfer window...

This will really show the mettle of our 'board'.

I'd like 6-8 mil for hughes plus addons and a percentage of next transfer

2 mil for brayford, bryson i doubt will go.

what we will probably get is 2 mil for hughes and 500,000 for brayford....

i dont know about you guys but i cringe at the thought of Fulham being able to bid for our best players. they are a nothing team with no history and have managed to get into the prem by having a rich foreign chairman.....i hate football.

Archived