Craig Bryson

North_Stand_Ram

It's not being turned into anti-Clough, but he does raise a valid point.

If we are supposedly being ambitious, the fans are being asked to be ambitious, as are the players, then why isn't the manager?

I think cos there's a difference between being in the Prem NEXT season and being in the Prem in 1/2 seasons...

I think he's just making the point that the decision is entirely down to Brayford... Would we like him to stay? Yes please... If he gets an offer to play Prem football next season will he take it? Maybe...

It seems more pragmatism than negativity...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post wasn't meant to hijack the thread into an anti-Clough rant, was merely suggesting that Clough could and should be more positive when speaking to the national media. We all can learn something believe it or not.

it was a rubbish point badly madd. i can say that cos motsyn backed you. qed

It's not being turned into anti-Clough, but he does raise a valid point.

If we are supposedly being ambitious, the fans are being asked to be ambitious, as are the players, then why isn't the manager?

I think the manager is being as ambitious as he can be with little or no money to spend. He's going to have to pull some rabbits out of the hat to get a higher position that 8th

I think the manager is being as ambitious as he can be with little or no money to spend. He's going to have to pull some rabbits out of the hat to get a higher position that 8th

Hurrah, Clough in.

Archived