favourite goal

DCFCfranco

the talk one the England v Sweden thread got me thinking.

whats your favourite goal?

what do you think is the best goal ever?

no restrictions. could be men, women or children, in Saudi Arabia or England funny or epic, open play or set piece

what do you all think?

personally i love this:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0LHM-33Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0LHM-33Io

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ibras goal is massively overrated.. A bicyle kick into an empty net from 30 yards isn't as impressive as ghosting past half a team (a top quality team) from inside your own half.. Just like Aphas mentions.. Maradonas was sublime..

But my favourite goal for the occasion, the brilliance, the sublime, the outragous, the confirmation a lengendary performance and a game I will remember for the rest of my life..

David Villas 2nd and Barcas 4th in their 5-0 demolition of the most expensively assembled team in the history of the game.. Lionel Messi's pass is simply majestic and it gave me goosebumps watching it.. Phenomenal.

Ibras goal is massively overrated.. A bicyle kick into an empty net from 30 yards isn't as impressive as ghosting past half a team (a top quality team) from inside your own half.. Just like Aphas mentions.. Maradonas was sublime..

But my favourite goal for the occasion, the brilliance, the sublime, the outragous, the confirmation a lengendary performance and a game I will remember for the rest of my life..

David Villas 2nd and Barcas 4th in their 5-0 demolition of the most expensively assembled team in the history of the game.. Lionel Messi's pass is simply majestic and it gave me goosebumps watching it.. Phenomenal.

It's definitely a truly fantastic goal. Quick thinking, sheer athleticism, technique and he could do it again.

Archived