If I bought derby

observer

I think i might make him wear a gimp costume and ppick someone from the crowd every week to drag him out on to the pitch by a lead..

I think this post tells a lot of the reasons behind you coming over to watch Derby this weekend on your own mate.

Id buy the red dogs instead, as you cant win as being a chairman, and fill them with cr@p over the hill players.

However I think someone for Kuwait has beat me to it.

I would hope you'd buy a new feckin hat! you look like a Russian Billionaire who's just shat away all his money on Forest in the one you wore on Tuesday.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My budget 60 million

Firstly improve access to Pride Park 20 millionish

20 million transfer budget with a say in who would be right for the club in mine and the fans opinion

10 million to the academy

and the final 10 million to buy the shcity ground and bulldose it to the ground

I would hope you'd buy a new feckin hat! you look like a Russian Billionaire who's just shat away all his money on Forest in the one you wore on Tuesday.

I was wearing it for halloween, the same reason I thought you were wearing that mask.

My budget 60 million

Firstly improve access to Pride Park 20 millionish

20 million transfer budget with a say in who would be right for the club in mine and the fans opinion

10 million to the academy

and the final 10 million to buy the shcity ground and bulldose it to the ground

That surprises me Belper. I had you down for buying Conor Doyle for 60 million and keeping him in your garden!!

I'd sack NC and bring in a foreign coach..

I would tell every scout not to bother looking in England as the quality is rubbish

I'd build acadamies in Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica and Colombia..

I'd use these acadamies to form seperare affiliated clubs that all are linked together playing the same type of football and similar training schedules and routines and select the best youth players in the area..

I would tell every scout not to bother looking in England as the quality is rubbish

I'd use these acadamies to form seperare affiliated clubs that all are linked together playing the same type of football and similar training schedules and routines and select the best youth players in the area..

Please can we all play like Athletic Bilbao did against Man U?????

The only good thing to come out of Mexico is tequila, awful crime ridden drug infested county, reminds me of Nottingham.

I would give Cloughie another hundred quid or summat to get us into Europe and turn the Pedigree suite into my house.

Oh and have Sir Jake dressed as Rammie fight a randomly selected Forest fan in a tight Robin Hood costume at half time.

Still waiting for the B4 v Andy Gripper Appleby half time scrap.

I would dampen expectation by talking about a five year plan.

I would appoint a manager from a lower league club who was dead keen to come

I would sell will hughes and richard keogh to premiership clubs and pocket the cash

I would get the manager to talk enthusiastically about the potential of mark obrien in place of keogh and james bailey instead of hughes..........so that the replacements cost nowt.

At the same time i would reiterate the need to cut costs further.

I would stick up a statue of dave mackay so that the fans go on about how much i care about the club and the tradition.....

That sort of thing.

I would dampen expectation by talking about a five year plan.

I would appoint a manager from a lower league club who was dead keen to come

I would sell will hughes and richard keogh to premiership clubs and pocket the cash

I would get the manager to talk enthusiastically about the potential of mark obrien in place of keogh and james bailey instead of hughes..........so that the replacements cost nowt.

At the same time i would reiterate the need to cut costs further.

I would stick up a statue of dave mackay so that the fans go on about how much i care about the club and the tradition.....

That sort of thing.

Just the opposite for me....I'd put young lads like Hughes in the team and sign defenders like Keogh.....but thats just me!

The only good thing to come out of Mexico is tequila, awful crime ridden drug infested county, reminds me of Nottingham.

Well that's one good thing more than England I suppose

And comparing Mexico, my beautiful country to that hole of a place called Nottingham just hurts man.. Did you have to cut me that deep?

Well that's one good thing more than England I suppose

And comparing Mexico, my beautiful country to that hole of a place called Nottingham just hurts man.. Did you have to cut me that deep?

I'm with Bris on this one, I've lived in Mexico and Nottingham as well so can compare quite easily - I've probably been to about 50 countries in all and Mexico is in the top 3.

Archived