Derby's Entry Music

Neon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I have imagined it or not but I thought it was the intro of welcome to the pleasure dome or a remix of it ? Frankie goes to Hollywood, cracking tune, if its not then it should be !

Second thoughts its two tribes by fgth..... I think, must listen tomorrow, to be quite honest I just switch of from the over distorted dirge that comes out of those god awful speakers, they have never sounded any good in fourteen or so years !!

Whats the music that they play when we run onto the pitch.. You know the kinda bassy drummy one.. Not steve bloomer obv.. But a good piece of music..

Using it on Hospital Radio so need to know so i can find it..

Cheers

N

(sorry i aint been around 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />)

The music they play when they are about to kick off is Pendulum - Propane Nightmares.

Its a bit cheesy that they play wonderwall when Jamie Ward scores and Heres to you Mrs Robinson when Theo scores

Why do we keep on changing it???

I wish we had an anthem, it was The Dambusters March for years.

I've said it before... 'The Derby Ram', just funk it up abit.

We always used the Dambusters since the 50's/60's for most sesons so for those of us who like traditional it was good to hear the Dambusters played before the Blackpool game albeit it was in conjunction with the laying of the wreath.

At the moment I think they just play what they like so it's probably a waste of time asking someone to consider our history.

DJ out !

Archived