well done lads for excelent victory

B4ev6is

ah, I'm not sure what you got from my post, but I made one simple suggestion that Hughes could be sold. Do I think he will? No. Do I think he wants to? No. Can it happen? Yes. And that is all I said. Chillax. Ha.

Oh and I apologies for providing an intelligent answer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and I apologies for providing an intelligent answer.

First of all you clearly think too highly of yourself and your intelligence. Putting a few scientific words into a sentence doesn't make you a genius. So try being polite rather than cocky. People don't like that. But secondly, just calm the hell down! Ha. I'm not interested in the argument that you seem to desire, I was just correcting your interpretation of my post, tis all. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

First of all you clearly think too highly of yourself and your intelligence. Putting a few scientific words into a sentence doesn't make you a genius. So try being polite rather than cocky. People don't like that. But secondly, just calm the hell down! Ha. I'm not interested in the argument that you seem to desire, I was just correcting your interpretation of my post, tis all. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your in the right. I did not personally attack you. I wasn't being cocky and if it appeared that way I never intended it to be as such. However I would like to point out that your responses were cocky.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your in the right. I did not personally attack you. I wasn't being cocky and if it appeared that way I never intended it to be as such. However I would like to point out that your responses were cocky.

Of course they were cocky! I'm fcking awesome!

i will always have faith in the lads and i do think we can do it, and i think paul caults is better than paul green, and we have a steady keeper in lezdens and is better than frank fielding. come on we have showns we can compete with ex premership sides. i do not understand why everyone have so little confordance in them.

look a win on tuesday night against barnsley will take us to 23 points, and only 2 points behinde the foxes, and only like 4 poinys behind the leading two, so if you look at this way we can do it, i think if everyone really got behind the lads at pp, of late know one is doing that of late at pp i don't know what is up with everyone but i wish people would get over sale over shackall. i tried too my corner going but i think to many familes and kids at games now. whicn does make a differance to noise levels.

i think we are best team in this league and not many better teams than us, and i know the tight yanks will not put anymore money in this team i think this team has what it takes to get there this season.

But if we are the best team in the league why would we need any money putting in? Surely it would be better to save it for the summer when we can offer Premiership football to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo

But if we are the best team in the league why would we need any money putting in? Surely it would be better to save it for the summer when we can offer Premiership football to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo

dont talk daft.

You know in a straight toss up between Derby and Notts Forest we ain't got a chance.

well today thrashed a poor blackpool side today but we showed our class and i think if we can win against barnsley we shall move near play offs, but more importantley we shall move closer to the top three and i still think by christmas we shall be top, i think maybe this our season to go up, i know many of you will be saying were not good enough but i think we are. anyways theo was full of running today and made his self a nonsences and conner sammon in my eyes did not do that much, yes he held the ball up but he also cost us a goal. and john brayford had his best derby performance for a long time and got his self a good goal. will huges well what can i say about this lad, he is passing is getting bettter with every game some of pure magical i am afaird he will not be with us for long, but while he is in a derby shirt lets make the most of him. and our goal keeper made some good saves and nearly stoped the pentley that was never was one. and our subs when came on did a good job but was a bit hairy towards the end but the best of subs was young ex forest player he really did show some good compsure on the ball when he came on.

If we are top of the league by the end of the year I will strip naked and sprint around the pitch at half time at the next home game shouting 'B4 is a kung fu fighting, bad ass predicting machine and I want him to sleep with my wife so I can raise his children as my own'.

That's how confident I am of us not being 1st...

If we are top of the league by the end of the year I will strip naked and sprint around the pitch at half time at the next home game shouting 'B4 is a kung fu fighting, bad ass predicting machine and I want him to sleep with my wife so I can raise his children as my own'.

That's how confident I am of us not being 1st...

So you're saying there maybe a chance?

i will always have faith in the lads and i do think we can do it, and i think paul caults is better than paul green, and we have a steady keeper in lezdens and is better than frank fielding. come on we have showns we can compete with ex premership sides. i do not understand why everyone have so little confordance in them.

I agree with you b4

We should show more confidence, the manager and players obviously have confidence if they are prepared to put lez denis in goals!

B4, man. I'd love more than anything for us to win the league. It'd be amazing! But I just can't see it! Roberts is too slow, Coutts is inconsistent, Sammon has scored 2, Theo is hit or miss, ward is injured, Hughes could be gone come January, and as long as Clough makes decisions that cost us points (imo) then we'll stay where we are. NOW...say we're top 6 come Christmas, and the board decide to open their cheque book, then maybe we'll get promoted. But as that's never going to happen, I expect promotion next season. Be it we hold on to our best, and bring in some other quality. (Though I've said this for the last 3 years).

Of all our shortcomings, is this the greatest obstacle to us winning the league?

How many times on Saturday did Philips or Ince, two of the best pacey wingers in this league, actually get past Roberts to get in a cross or shot?

Of all our shortcomings, is this the greatest obstacle to us winning the league?

How many times on Saturday did Philips or Ince, two of the best pacey wingers in this league, actually get past Roberts to get in a cross or shot?

3 or 4. can't really remember. but yeah, that post was a spare of the moment comment. Roberts is quicker usually, but seeing he's not played many games...

here is another reason why i think derby can win the league derby have only lost 4 in 15 games and only top 2 sides have done this i think derby shall get another 3 points on saturday making nine points out of nine, and i also think we can get something away to crystal palace the sleeping gaints are awakening at long last.

here is another reason why i think derby can win the league derby have only lost 4 in 15 games and only top 2 sides have done this i think derby shall get another 3 points on saturday making nine points out of nine, and i also think we can get something away to crystal palace the sleeping gaints are awakening at long last.

I think realistically, 3 points from the next 2 games would be a very good return.

Archived