well done lads for excelent victory

B4ev6is

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we've got the best team we've had in years... but we're 15 games in with **** loads to go. the squad is so thin that round christmas time there is surely going to be some kind of burn out. bryson must be running 50 miles a game alone. the work rate of the players is so high.... and needs to be to make up for our frailties. i cant see them being able to sustain it through till may. bryson missing at p'boro for example was a massive loss. if him and hughes were out for a few weeks. and keogh or even coutts maybe... which is as likely as it is unlikely i'd say. reckon we'd hit lower mid table, possibly relegation battlers form, the league is so tight. but you look what others have got in their squads and you think..... 'kin ell'..... i hope our lot can stay fit. i'd go for next season personally. patience is the key to get up at the right time and be able to stay up. with a fully fit 1st team though. we are looking pretty tasty at times. think cloughie and co....proberbly yanks and all have been doing sterling work

Realistically I think that 1 point from the next two games would be a good return and, realistically, I think even that is very unlikely.

Ah, i see, reverse kidology!

I fully expect to see a photo of you mooning on Tower Bridge after our 3-0 win at 'Wall........ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

come on guys have more faith in the lads i think when no one expect us to win, that when derby play at our best i think derby can win away from millwall and i think we can get a point at palace but a bounces would all 3 points. i urged all derby fans to really get behind the lads and let them know that we can win this league i know we can.

Archived