This Chelsea/Clattenburg Malarky

Pearl Ram

I stil dont see why we need a black players association etc etc

surely the whole idea of tackling racism is about not segregating haha

If there is a black players association then there has to be a white players association. Here's a radical thought why not have a professional footballers association that every player can join?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black. White. Who cares? The colour of somebody's skin has never bothered me in the slightest. I make my mind up as to what kind of person they are by what they're like on the inside, like most people do. That's the only thing what matters.

I've got no time for racism.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan Roan@danroan

Society of Black Lawyers have "condemned FA & Chelsea for apparently failing to make available evidence in possession to Met"

I don't understand all this tbh. I wonder what Chelsea are accused of 'whitholding'.

They are a club without an ounce of grace or class.

And with a proven track record of hounding referees. Remember Anders Fisk?

There is nothing to recommend them whatsoever.

No club in this country has a worse record than they do, they have always been truly dispicable.

I know that, back in the day, all clubs, including ours, had a racist and hooligan element, but i remember going to "the bridge" in the 70's and 80's and everyone being gob smacked at the racist chanting etc etc thrown around that pig sty.

Ban them.....i dont know how or why, but ban them!!!

Every time I read "Society of Black lawyers" and "Black Players Union" I get furious.

I can't believe the irony is missed by so many.

This blurt has just come out and said The FA is institutionally racist. He should be denied the oxygen of publicity, to me, he just likes the sound of his own voice, talks ***** and should be ignored as I feel he is coming close to inciting racial disharmony.

I just heard it on the radio.

Not enough evidence as Ramires heard it but;

English not his first language

Mikel was closer and didn't hear it

No officials on the mic heard it

So just The Black Lawyers Association heard it then.

Brilliant.

Let's all laugh at Chelsea, la la la la

Archived