This Chelsea/Clattenburg Malarky

Pearl Ram

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was not much dignity about Dirty Leeds bitd!

Bribery and cheating were their good points...

Very true sir, the one positive thing to be said about L**ds in the 70s is that they were unique.

Other teams didn't follow their eaxmple.

It just surprised me how they managed to get away with it.

You're right of course EHR....although tbf, when I was a kid, me Dad's generation called the 70's stars spoilt brats, greedy etc. I can remember the outrage about George Best's behaviour from the owd uns who worshipped Tom Finney, Stan Matthews etc!

Finger on the pulse again Utch, you had a very wise dad.

George best, for all his genius, was not above spitting at the referee and used to enjoy himself in his many match bans.

Despite his brilliance this side of his character now seems to be emulated all too often.

The press used to enjoy his antics and glorify them so they made things much worse.

Gangsta worship syndrome I guess!

Milked never heard what was said. David Luiz heard it apparently.

Was it supposed to have been said after Hernandez's goal? When Mikel was arguing with Clattenburg? Luiz wasn't nearby?

Luiz should just concentrate on being any good whatsoever instead of making things up. Does he know what a CB does?

There was a banner at the cup game last night, said- chelsea, standing up to racism since sunday- now do not normally give utd fans credit but if true that is quite funny

There was another one that read; "'Clattenburg: referee, leader, legend".

There was a banner at the cup game last night, said- chelsea, standing up to racism since sunday- now do not normally give utd fans credit but if true that is quite funny

there was a better one that was taking the pee out of the "john Terry Legen" banner that Chelsea have, it said something like "Clattenburg, referee, leader, legend"

both brilliant banners

Archived