Please don't bring fielding back in

rammieib

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Fielding does and then get beat from a header from 8 yards.

Unless your keeper is both confident and adept enough from crosses and corners, it's better he stays on his line.

A keeper has a better chance of saving a header on his line than being able to have any impact on stopping a goal if he misjudges the cross, hence why Fielding usually stays on his line unless it's an easy enough catch.

I'd rather have Camp. Atleast when Camp let's one in you get some gymnastics. He gets forward more than Fielding too like at Swansea in the Play Offs

I've never felt that the potential role of the over-lapping goal keeper has ever been fully explored.

as for Legzdins or Fielding?

I've never had quite the same confidence in frank since i saw his choice of wall paper on football focus.

I would need to see legzdins wall paper before making a final choice, but i'd be surprised if its as bad.

I've never felt that the potential role of the over-lapping goal keeper has ever been fully explored.

as for Legzdins or Fielding?

I've never had quite the same confidence in frank since i saw his choice of wall paper on football focus.

I would need to see legzdins wall paper before making a final choice, but i'd be surprised if its as bad.

His hair cut, say something about his hair cut.

I think Lego looks better than frank, he commands his area a lot better, wow he came for one cross and missed it but he swept up a lot of danger when frank glued to his line would have had us in trouble. He did spill it a few times but frank has been all season. Also Lego distributes it a lot better for me, throwing it out quickly and doesn't shank it out as play as much

I think Frankie's much better but I'm really glad Legz is pushing him for the No.1 shirt and it's exactly what we need.

Exactly the same thing happened with Poom and Hoult. Russel was better than Mart but he got injured and Poom got the nod who played just as well if not better, then the exact same thing happened again but the other way around... get me blud?

It's a good problem to have.

I think it is getting we difficult to call our number one at the minute, Lego has come in and done fantastically well - against ipswich it looks like he made a few very good stops, did his job and well.

Keep him in until an injury or something happens, difficult for frank who has been consistently decent over the years but Lego has put in a couple of shifts above that of the level frank was churning out prior to the injury, sorry to say...

Archived