Please don't bring fielding back in

rammieib

Clough said Fielding is likely to be available for the game against Blackpool at Pride Park Stadium a week on Saturday.

"Adam did brilliant again at Ipswich," added Clough. "So, as much as you want your two goalkeepers fit, Adam is deputising superbly at the moment."

By the sound of it, Lego will continue.

edit. If he doesn't have shocker against P'boro.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough said Fielding is likely to be available for the game against Blackpool at Pride Park Stadium a week on Saturday.

"Adam did brilliant again at Ipswich," added Clough. "So, as much as you want your two goalkeepers fit, Adam is deputising superbly at the moment."

By the sound of it, Lego will continue.

edit. If he doesn't have shocker against P'boro.

deputising to me means stand-in, so maybe Frank might be back in. Anyway thats not the point if Frank is fit then that means Deeney is not on the bench. OH HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!

Our lass would pick Lego everytime, the sad thing is she knows nothing about football and I dont think she is thinking about football ability when making her choice...........

Had the same problem with Jason Shackell.

I told her he might be rich, tall, dark and handsome but I bet he wouldn't eat her 'cooking'

Listening to the commentary it seems Adam's done his best today, saved a penalty, stopped some good shots and looked really downbeat when their 2nd crept in, knowing it was his error.

I don't think Fielding will be gloating, he knows being a goalie is a tough job. Some you win, some you lose.

ID keep lego in.

Scarily though, he's been man of the match last 2 games.

When are derby actually going to learn how to create chances and have efforts on goal.

WE have been out done in these statistics in most games we have played this season.

And there's clough thinking we are consistant :S

If you wanted any proof that he settles for mediocrity, just take his interviews against ipswich and blackburn.

Outplayed in both, one against a team who hasnt won a home game this season and but for legzdins, would have beat us easily.

and blackburn...... his comments were along the lines of, "we have to be at our very best just to live with these guys, and hope they have an off day"

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Archived