Notts florest v The Mighty Rams

ladyram

I'm pleased with the win but not going to let this or the next home Forest game cloud my judgement of the season as a whole. I just hope we can push on now and prove we are capable of challenging for a play-off position, if this is the catalyst for that, then brilliant.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't goto the game today 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Good, typical away performance with has been long overdue the 3pts. Sammon won virtually ever header, Bryson and Keogh were outstanding also.

How bias was Billy Davies? He really (really) doesnt like us does he?!

Sammon I thought wasn't nearly good enough, but given the win I don't mind. Still, I didn't think he did a good enough job of holding the ball up at all, first half he didn't win nearly enough, second half he improved and our little spell of football was partly built on it. Needed to do more over 90 minutes I thought, not that he was lacking effort.

And Davies was biased yes, but not overly so. He clearly wanted Forest to win, but I thought he was fair enough in his analysis of the game.

We won, but the quality of football we played definately was'nt of the level we need to be in the play offs at the end of the season. If i learnt anything about Sammon from todays performance, then its probably that hes ****. I did'nt see any strengths in his play atall, The only thing i saw was that when he had a long range shot, it went a yard over and not row z. I would of played Theo from the start.

Either way, COYR!!!!!!!

i can understand you lot being pleased with the win, but are you not worried about how you played against 10 men?

Broke them down within twenty minutes and then simply saw the game out? Not particularly. A

ren't you more concerned that with the money spent and the wages paid out on that side that you only threatened our goal once when at home in a big rivalry?

It was a battling game, not pretty to watch but when has Forest v Derby not been that in recent times?

i can understand you lot being pleased with the win, but are you not worried about how you played against 10 men?

Played against ten men for 45 mins, scored a goal, held on and got 3 points, you lot played against ten men for 88 mins with a goal lead and lost, 0 points. So why would I be worried?

Hate to agree, but yeah. Sittin back on the edge of our area for the last 15 minutes was the complete opposite to what you should do against 10 men. We sat back and gave you chance back into the game, when really we should of kept hassling and making the most of having the extra man.

Broke them down within twenty minutes and then simply saw the game out? Not particularly. A

ren't you more concerned that with the money spent and the wages paid out on that side that you only threatened our goal once when at home in a big rivalry?

It was a battling game, not pretty to watch but when has Forest v Derby not been that in recent times?

not really because,as we know it was 10 men, and weve got guediora to come back,like to see Majewski play some part, sharp and lansbury to start matches,lascelles and hutchinson to get in the team,who by the way is quality,oh and not to mention jenas.looking forward to seeing how coppinger is as well.

what surprises have derby got?

not really because,as we know it was 10 men, and weve got guediora to come back,like to see Majewski play some part, sharp and lansbury to start matches,lascelles and hutchinson to get in the team,who by the way is quality,oh and not to mention jenas.looking forward to seeing how coppinger is as well.

Another win at Pride Park against you guys?

What do surprises matter? That is the team you've started with.

On the day, you were poor and that first team alone already has a decent amount of money spent on it. Yes, you've got a deep squad, we haven't, but it's the eleven on the pitch during that one game that matters.

This isn't a game of 'Look how many we've got', it's whose eleven gets the win over 90 minutes. We did that.

And 10 men isn't a major set-back, many 10 men teams can beat 11, as we proved last year over 90 minutes, so if you're writing off games after a red card you've clearly got no faith in the players you've got out there.

Well ****, now I have to get mad at my grandma who didn't feel good and wanted to go to the hospital at 8 freakin AM for what turned out to be a false alarm. GORRAMIT GRANDMA, I MISSED THE FIRST OF THE DOUBLE WE'RE GOING TO PULL YET AGAIN!

Your Grandma if far far more important mate, just wait and see, (and God forbid a long time yet), when she ain't around .

What do surprises matter? That is the team you've started with.

On the day, you were poor and that first team alone already has a decent amount of money spent on it. Yes, you've got a deep squad, we haven't, but it's the eleven on the pitch during that one game that matters.

This isn't a game of 'Look how many we've got', it's whose eleven gets the win over 90 minutes. We did that.

And 10 men isn't a major set-back, many 10 men teams can beat 11, as we proved last year over 90 minutes, so if you're writing off games after a red card you've clearly got no faith in the players you've got out there.

but that 11 can be changed and tinkered with and the right mix is still to be found,where as with derby thats your lot and it was *****.ive faith as its been said you were hanging on the last 15 mins or so.

Archived