England fans to have memberships withdrawn

Day

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, David said:

Saw journalists on Twitter having a right old moan about the chants v Germany, looks like the FA have heard the moans.

Journalists are saddos. Why didn't they reported Germany fans booed our national anthem? 

I get its supposed to be a bit fun but I cringe when I hear "2 world wars 1 World Cup" as it's embarrassing that Germany have 7 major championships to our one... Living off that one footballing glory is part of the problem with our mentality. 

fully agree. Scumbags have been ruining our reputations for years.

Where the ignorant in this country think all muslims are terrorists, due to the minority, there is a pattern where foreigners think all English lads are hooligan scumbags cos of the behaviour of classless brain dead muppets unable to show any respect or acceptance that other types of people exist.

15 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Journalists are saddos. Why didn't they reported Germany fans booed our national anthem? 

England fans also booed the German national anthem and boo every other national anthem of other sides. Right decision by the FA to ban these idiots. Xenophobia has no place in football. Chanting about the world wars and the IRA is disgusting. And the same idiots are the ones who start crying when they got attacked by Russians at the euros

4 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

I get its supposed to be a bit fun but I cringe when I hear "2 world wars 1 World Cup" as it's embarrassing that Germany have 7 major championships to our one... Living off that one footballing glory is part of the problem with our mentality. 

They were also chanting to the German fans whether they have ever seen Germany win a war? Most of those England fans were most likely in their father's/grandfathers ballsack during the world wars.

5 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

To be fair to the fans the more realistic version '2 world wars in coalition with our powerful allies, and 1 major final win in one appearance compared to your 7 wins in 13 final appearances' isn't really going to work for their purpose. I've never understood the need of some football fans to insult the natives no matter what country their in. The only thing those on the receiving end, or others watching the game are going to think is, 'what a bunch of f***ing ******!'. When England fans do it...don't they realise that it's their own country's reputation that they are dragging through the dirt ?  It's an indignity that England itself or the majority of England fans don't deserve.  Seems to be a football problem, doesn't appear to happen in other sports.

Every time I see the English fans at these squares abroad with these stupid chants I feel ashamed to be English. I don't give a **** about the IRA or world wars at football, no place for it. Just a bunch of shaven headed, **** tatooed, crap larger drinking, Primark shorts wearing bellends chanting *****. All the types that you see at EDL rallies.

There are good England fans that go abroad but unfortunately empty vessels make the most noise.

Sing about Gordon Strachan, sing Hey Jude, put your flags up in some town square and give the local bars a years worth of trade. You meet some absolute characters, create some great stories and see parts of the world you wouldn't dream of going on holiday (ahem Marseille). I had the "pleasure" of following England at the Euros last summer and no Derby match comes close. I'm hardly a patriot, can't stand God Save the Queen, and don't have a shaved head and bulldog tattoo, but as far as fan experiences go, there's nothing else i've experienced like it. It's a raite good laugh.

There is an element of England followers that are still of the "No Surrender", "Ten German Bombers", "F**k the IRA" persuasion and that is a shame. The amount of beer throwing probably wouldn't go down well on here either.

But that said, when you're away from home in some of the places England have to go, I know that I'd be grateful to have "that sort" around at times.

The vast majority are just normal football fans, who like a beer or ten and a sing-song, and as long as they carry on following England, the minority will be drowned out and the press will have to resort to reporting non-incidents like this. They'd probably prefer it if England fans were still going around Europe mobbed up and smashing every foreigner in sight.

6 hours ago, McLovin said:

England fans also booed the German national anthem and boo every other national anthem of other sides. Right decision by the FA to ban these idiots. Xenophobia has no place in football. Chanting about the world wars and the IRA is disgusting. And the same idiots are the ones who start crying when they got attacked by Russians at the euros

Was it?

As I remember it was mainly innocent fans,  including women and children, that were complaining about being attacked.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Was it?

As I remember it was mainly innocent fans,  including women and children, that were complaining about being attacked.

Saying that the children would have still been at school during the euros, I very much doubt that but I might be wrong. Not saying England fans deserved it but it's funny how it's always the England fans who get into trouble and how they provoke others to attack them. Such as how the England fans throwing coins at begging children for 'fun' and filming it because it was 'bants.' Also the ones going around France armed with stools and chairs and started prevoking normal civilians going around about their normal daily lives. The majority of the other sets of fans incorporated well in the euros but it's always the drunk England fans who cause trouble. I'm not saying it's all the England fans because some people I know went to the euros and they're some of the nicest people you could meet, but a lot of England fans are pissed up hooligans only there to cause trouble, many with the common theme of being on benefits and hating foreigners.I am glad they are banning these kinds of idiots because they ruin it for everyone else.

25 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Saying that the children would have still been at school during the euros, I very much doubt that but I might be wrong. Not saying England fans deserved it but it's funny how it's always the England fans who get into trouble and how they provoke others to attack them. Such as how the England fans throwing coins at begging children for 'fun' and filming it because it was 'bants.' Also the ones going around France armed with stools and chairs and started prevoking normal civilians going around about their normal daily lives. The majority of the other sets of fans incorporated well in the euros but it's always the drunk England fans who cause trouble. I'm not saying it's all the England fans because some people I know went to the euros and they're some of the nicest people you could meet, but a lot of England fans are pissed up hooligans only there to cause trouble, many with the common theme of being on benefits and hating foreigners.I am glad they are banning these kinds of idiots because they ruin it for everyone else.

I'm not saying England fans are all completely innocent because there are a few idiots but unless you have followed them abroad it's not really fair to pass judgement.

Your comment about being on benefits and hating foreigners doesn't even warrant a response.

Seeing as England probably had the most followers in France of any other country bar Germany (it was estimated at about 70,000 in Marseille alone) then there's going to be more nutters/idiots, meaning more problems. Simple maths.

And the England fans that got attacked inside the ground by Russians were most definitely not looking for it. Outside was maybe slightly different.

A lot of other nations had problems at the Euros - Croatian fans threw flares onto the pitch, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Belgium and Albania were all in the news for kicking off. All took less fans than England.

27 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm not saying England fans are all completely innocent because there are a few idiots but unless you have followed them abroad it's not really fair to pass judgement.

Your comment about being on benefits and hating foreigners doesn't even warrant a response.

Don't waste your time to mclovin. He ain't got a clue. 

I don't deny that we've got a brilliant following and I've been to Wembley a few times but I would love to go abroad to watch them. I just think if we handled ourselves a little bit better in terms of not chanting provocatively then we'd be seen as being just brilliant fans that are up for a good time but not wanting any trouble. However unfair it is we're still seen in the world as being trouble makers. 

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

I don't deny that we've got a brilliant following and I've been to Wembley a few times but I would love to go abroad to watch them. I just think if we handled ourselves a little bit better in terms of not chanting provocatively then we'd be seen as being just brilliant fans that are up for a good time but not wanting any trouble. However unfair it is we're still seen in the world as being trouble makers. 

I think most of the places that England fans go that is how we are viewed.

I've been numerous times and the locals seem to enjoy having us there as they probably make in a weekend what they would normally make in a year.

It's only the home fans hooligans and British media who still want to view the fans the same way they did 30 years ago.

Agree about the stupid chants though, but I guess they've kind of become signature tunes, there's only some many times you can sing the national anthem, or England in 90 minutes!

Archived